Scrapper - Healing Scrapper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Impressive amounts of healing and cleansing packed into a single package. Can sustain through some of the hardest instabilities and Fractals and keep going. In some instances, it can even sit in Flux Bombs and be none-the-worse for wear.
- Works best with the Afflicted Instability, but We Bleed Fire also make it shine. Condi-heavy instabilities bring out some incredible buffs, and will typically cap regeneration duration in these instabilities.
- Super effective in Volcanic, Cliffside, Mai Trin, Uncategorized, Underground, Siren's Reef, Molten Boss. Not weak in any other fractals, but it can really shine in these ones.
- This version of the build is focused on healing and condition cleansing. However, if you would like more fury, might and/or protection uptime in exchange for some survivability, try out the turrets variant.
- TURRETS VARIANT: can be used instead of to grant Protection
- TURRETS VARIANT: can be used instead of to grant Might
- TURRETS VARIANT: can be used instead of to grant Fury
- can be used instead of in fractals where condi application is not as strong.
- can be used instead of to speed up healing in situations with low condi application.
- can be used instead of for some AoE might blasting.
- TURRETS VARIANT: can be used instead of . Be warned that Supply Crate has a very long cooldown.
- is a great option for skipping trash mobs in certain fractals, or activating the switch in Underground.
- TURRETS VARIANT: allows you to provide fury, might and/or protection uptime with the rifle, flame, and thumper turrets instead of
- provides passive healing while a kit is equipped.
- Zehtuka's Armor Zehtuka's Armor (Harrier's gear) provides a great alternative to Minstrel's gear, with increased concentration and power at the expense of toughness, vitality, and (some) healing power.
- Blind with
- Spam for minor injuries on allies
- Use or for major injuries
Cleansing like a crazy person
- Remember that every condition you cleanse procs . Cleansing can provide significant buffs to your team for this reason, especially with instabilities such as Afflicted and We Bleed Fire. Fractals that inflict lots of conditions, such as Siren's Reef, Volcanic, and Twilight Oasis are also where this trait really shows off.
- removes 5 conditions from 5 people (excluding yourself).
- pulses cleanses every second and can serve as a water field for blasting
- pulses cleanses every second around the scrapper.
- , , and provide light fields that can be blasted for additional cleanses.
Healing like a crazy person
- makes heals applied to yourself heal your teammates as well. Any forms of passive healing apply. Regeneration and Fractals Savant/Champ/God will also apply healing.
- is healing filler that can be used between major heals.
- can do over 5,000 healing per use.
- typically does 4,000 healing on the first hit, and 600 healing per pulse for about 5 seconds.
- and 's water fields can be blasted with , , and/or for 2,000 health AoE water finisher heals.
- typically heals around 4,000 health.
- Activate prior to big enemy hits. You can also block with while it's active to stop incoming damage.
- Both and provide protection
- Point blank use of can inject a massive amount of health on individuals. Typically >7,000 healing at point blank.
- If you're doing decent cleansing, your should be healing over 600 health per pulse, or about 1,200 per second.
- can do some impressive CC when timed with certain boss attacks
- does impressive projectile destruction plus stability
- is a stunbreaker if you need it
- On Cliffside, you can hit all the chains between sections by cleansing immobilize once to grant yourself resistance. Similarly, in Volcanic, the immobilize spam from the lava elementals turns into resistance spam thanks to
- If you know an ally will go down (failure to dodge, too low health and too far), pretarget them so that when they do go down, you can immediately activate and start rezzing.