The Official API is experiencing issues; skill, trait and item data cannot be loaded at the moment.
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A very high sustained DPS/burst engineer build with lots of cleanse, decent stability and a lot of might.
With the reduced frequency of corruptionmancers and reflection from elementalists, this build is quite a bit more powerful.
For the optional utility slot:
- - Offers much needed sustain.
- - Swiftness, fury, might and stability.
- - Additional burst via , unblockable pull via , and a block .
- - Added stunbreak, free safe stomp, invisibiliy on demand.
- - Additional personal and team condition management.
- - A more defensive option at the cost of CC.
Swap for if you feel the build is susceptible to condition or power burst.
3 Superior Sigil of Air
50% Chance on Critical: Cause a Lightning Strike. (Cooldown: 3s)
5 Superior Sigil of Blood
50% Chance on Critical: Steal Health. (Cooldown: 5s)
Superior Rune of Hoelbrak
(1): +25 Power (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Power (4): 25% chance when struck to gain might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 5s) (5): +100 Power (6): +20% Might Duration; -20% condition duration applied to you.
+1050 Power +1050 Precision +560 Vitality +560 Ferocity
- vs power heavy teamcomps. Demolisher's Amulet
+1000 Power +1000 Precision +500 Toughness +500 Ferocity
- for more general tankyness at the cost of damage. Paladin's Amulet
+1000 Power +1000 Precision +400 Toughness +400 Vitality
- for very high boon uptime, enhances damage, protection, mobility at the cost of vitality/toughness defensive stats. Don't use this when facing condition heavy comps. Seeker's Amulet
+1050 Power +1050 Precision +560 Concentration +560 Ferocity
when vs power exclusive comp and more damage. Superior Rune of Strength
Superior Rune of Strength
(1): +25 Power (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Power (4): 20% Might Duration (5): +100 Power (6): +20% Might Duration; +5% damage while under the effects of might.
use with Seeker amulet. Superior Rune of the Herald
Superior Rune of the Herald
(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Toughness (6): When using a heal skill, apply protection to nearby allies (360 radius). (Cooldown: 10 seconds)
- You can rez and stomp your target from 900 range via the Function Gyro every 30 seconds.
is one of the few Lightning field in the game, which means it can be used before the match starts for Swiftness stacking. In combat it can be combo'd with Thunderclap ¾ 24
for chain CC. Rocket Charge 1¾ 10
- The leap from can be canceled by swapping/stowing your kit in midair, allowing you to remain in place while still getting the blast finisher and damage from the skill.
- Unlike some other minions and pets,
will not teleport to your position when traversing difficult terrain. You can use this to your advantage when trying to escape in some situations; jumping off of ledges or across gaps will cause your Gyro to attempt to find a different path to follow you, which can lead opponents to believe you are still within its radius. Sneak Gyro 45
- Setup burst with
followed by Thunderclap ¾ 24
and Grenade Barrage ½ 30
. Rocket Charge 1¾ 10
- Elixirs remove 1 condition each, except for
which removes 2. Super Elixir ½ 20
- This build has plenty of options for healing. You'll have 2 Water Fields:
- The aforementioned fields can be combo'd with the following finishers for healing:
provides healing and cleanses conditions, but it's not a Water Field. Super Elixir ½ 20
and Toss Elixir B ½ 25
Toss Elixir B
. Toss Elixir B at a location, granting stability and one of the following boons to allies: fury, might, retaliation, or swiftness.
3Stability (4s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted. Fury (10s): 20% Critical Chance Might (30s): 30 Power, 30 Condition Damage Retaliation (10s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source. Swiftness (10s): 33% Movement Speed Radius: 180 Range: 900
will pulse stability and might to you, every 10secs quickness as well via Applied Force. Elixir X 1 105
. Drink Elixir X, becoming a rampaging brute or whirling tornado.
Tornado (15s): Transformed into a tornado. Rampage (20s): Assumed the form of a massive juggernaut.
Sustain and CC from Druids.
Boon corrupt condition necromancer.
- If you only need a bit of healing or want to have more frequent condition cleansing, you can deploy
then use Healing Turret ½ 20
and pick it up again, instead of using Cleansing Burst 15
. This reduces the healing, but also the cooldown. Detonate Healing Turret
Engineer - Marauder Rifle
Scrapper - Power Hammer