Scrapper - Power Bruiser
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An offensive Scrapper build for sPvP.
Elite specialization basics
- You can rez and stomp your target from 900 range via the Function Gyro every 20 seconds. Use it to double rez by activating it even from range and then helping out manually.
- The gyro is activated by the same key as general interaction/rez/stomp (F by default) and you must target an ally or enemy for the option to show up.
- While the gyro doesn't have Stability, you can remedy that by sharing this boon through Defense Field.
- Much of the build revolves around bursting people down with Elixir X, hoping for a Rampage proc, or decapping points if you get a Tornado. Power Wrench combined with the high endurance regen provided by Vigor and Adrenal Implant makes this elite rather spammable.
- The build is rather low on cleansing so be careful around condition builds, and kite a lot. If you wish to cleanse more often, consider picking up Healing Turret instead of detonating it - this way you'll lose out on a bit of healing, but reduce its CD by 5 seconds while still cleansing 2 conditions. Alternatively, detonating the turret in a Light field cleanses another condition.
- Try to share Defense Field with as many allies as possible.
- Toss Elixir X can shut down just about anyone. Prevent bunkers from healing their teammates, make Necromancers lose Shroud, or cancel elite forms such as Rampage.
- Stability is crucial for your sustain, especially when facing condition damage builds. Each second while this boon is active Mass Momentum applies 1 stack of Might - which isn't much, but 24px Compounding Chemicals heals you for a small amount after every boon you receive, and synergizes with that tiny bit of healing, granting you barrier. Doesn't matter if this barrier is borderline insignificant, it still works with Adaptive Armor.
- Bulwark Gyro acts as an instant 2nd healing skill.
- Electro-whirl serves not only as a short-CD burst skill, but also a whirl finisher that reflects projectiles. While whirl finishers are rather weak, it can still be useful for squeezing a few extra seconds of Regeneration out of Regenerating Mist at the very least, and the projectile reflect can defend against ranged specs while potentially boosting your damage.
- Rocket Charge is excellent for counterpressuring the enemy, as this skill deals heavy damage 3 times whilst evading incoming attacks. This is also a double Leap finisher (and a good mobility tool), try to combo it with a Water field for double healing, or a Light field for Light Aura.
- Shock Shield is excellent for cleaving targets or just avoiding damage on general. Besides blocking and doing damage simultaneously, this skill stacks barrier for each target you hit with it.
- Try to cover the capture point with Thunderclap and Acid Bomb as much as possible, under the right circumstances these two skills deal a considerable amount of damage over time. Of course Thunderclap is one of the few CCs in the build, so you may not want to use that one on CD if you wish to keep it for something important.
- Maintaining 20+ Might stacks is very crucial for your damage.
- Because of the trait HGH each elixir gives 2 stacks of Might - including toolbelt skills and Elixir Gun #4-5 as well.
- Mass Momentum applies 1 stack per second as long as you have Stability. Your primary sources for that are going to be Elixir U, Perfectly Weighted, and Defense Field. Try not to overlap these whenever possible! Remember, you're looking to maximize duration, not stacks.
- Tranquilizer Dart is an okay filler to use, mainly for the Weakness if you're out of CDs but need to survive power damage and have nowhere to run. Aside from that, this is the only spammable ranged attack in the build, so if a target is running away on low HP spamming this with Quickness is probably your best bet.
- Glob Shot is rather weak and unreliable, but has synergy with Invigorating Speed.
- Fumigate's biggest selling point is the Poison, which can help to deny some healing from bunkers, or make it harder for downed enemies to be revived by their team.
- There's a cleansing component to this skill, although it doesn't cleanse the caster, which means that it's only good for supporting allies in need. If you choose to do that, make sure that you don't have an enemy targeted as that may throw off the aim of this skill.
- Acid Bomb is easily one of the most versatile skills in the build. Good unblockable AoE, Blast finisher (AoE healing in a Water field, AoE Clenasing in a Light field), elixir synergy, and mobility all in one.
- The leap can easily push you out of objectives. If you wish to prevent that, keep spamming weapon swap right after using the skill.
- Super Elixir adds much needed condition removal and is a nice boost to sustained healing, not to mention it can be combo'd with several finishers as this is a Light field.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before the game starts!
- Drop Thunderclap on the exit gate, detonate Healing Turret in it and then follow up with Acid Bomb.
- Heavy condition damage
- Twitch: Chaith