Scrapper - Power Grenadier
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The power Scrapper build for PvE Dungeons, this build provides damage comparable to the rifle variant while also providing very good utility with
For higher Fractals you should consider using the Condi Build.
- Use if you have trouble hitting moving targets with grenades.
- Berserker Trinkets, Armor and Weapons
- Superior Sigil of the NightOutgoing damage is increased by 10% at night.
- Specific enemy damage bonus Sigil instead of
- For example
or 10% Enemy specific Utility Potions
Engineer has a lot of skills, the DPS rotation depends heavily on your alacrity uptime. Though the general idea of a good engineer rotation can be boiled down to using your highest damaging skills off cooldown.
- Use these skills whenever they recharge.
Use your grenade auto-attack to fill in the gaps.
- Swap to for additional movement speed if you know you wont be put into combat in the next 20 seconds.
- Swap to riffle and use for additional movement.
- You can swap to a kit and back to rifle before the end of the leap to increase the leap distance slightly and to cancel the damage upon landing to avoid being put into combat.
- Swap to and use in reverse for additional movement.
- These skills will put you in combat if you hit enemies, which will negate any advantage from using them, so avoid using them when there's enemies close.
- Swap out for
- Use in combination with blast finisher skills such as to stealth the group.
- Alternatively, if Smoke Bomb is on cooldown or there are many enemies close you can use and .
- Note that is usually too slow to keep up with the party, but the initial 4 seconds of stealth in combination with should stealth the party for long enough.
- After you're done with skipping you can swap out with while it's still active to avoid waiting for it to recharge.
Once you Trigger certain Mob Groups while beeing in Stealth they will follow you unless you "Path" them. This is done by standing Still until the Mobs reach you. For further information check out this:
- Swap to
- Use and swap back to
- Place on top of the placed
- Move so you are standing inside and are aiming into the length of the line.
- Use and
- Use and cancel the leap.
- Place and
- Swap to shield and use , then swap back to rifle.
- Swap to
- Use the toolbelt skill and swap back to
- Use and again.
- Against enemies that have a break bar you can start the fight with
- Always press
- You can pick the turret up for a 5 second cooldown reduction, or use
- When choosing to
- When choosing to
Toolbelt skills have many intricacies to them as they can be used without the utility going on cooldown. This allows you to swap a utility in and out purely for its toolbelt skill:
- Elixir. Toss Elixir B at a location, granting stability and one of the following boons to allies: fury, might, retaliation, or swiftness.3Stability (4s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.