Scrapper - Quickness Hammer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Scrapper build for running around in open world, adapted from Scrapper - Quickness Scrapper. This build deals high sustained damage by maintaining tons of boons on itself.
- Healing Skills
- - strong alternative if you don't need condition cleanse.
- Utility Skills
- - strong supportive skill if there are allies around.
- - heavy crowd control on a short cooldown.
- - alternative crowd control option that also has a stun break.
- - for tagging mobs in group events with.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Holosmith - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- If you don't want to grind for 6x you can use any setup that has power and boon duration.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Camp in hammer and use all your skills for damage. The only skill that isn't a DPS increase is .
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- Swap to every 12 seconds to use. You can immediately cancel the self-knockback by stowing the kit.
- You can keep track of the cooldown by looking at , which has the same cooldown as(traited with).
- You can keep track of the cooldown by looking at
- Use off cooldown. You should also useunless you need the stun break.
- is worth using for damage.
- If you can't get close to your target, you have a decent ranged autoattack in .
- evades attacks.blocks them.
- (in) can be used to blind enemies.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- You can pick up for a cooldown reduction, or detonate it to blast the water field for more healing.is another blast finisher you can use.
- Never leave your Healing Turret out: the healing you get from the passive regeneration is worse than if you pick it up and put it down again.
- (in) cleanses a condition and provides a light field that you can blast for more cleanses.
- in a lightning field