Scrapper - Quickness Hammer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Scrapper build for running around in open world and solo farming. This build deals high sustained damage by maintaining tons of boons on itself.
- Healing Skills
- Healing Turret - strong alternative if you need the condition cleanse.
- Utility Skills
- Elixir Gun - light field and unblockable blast finisher.
- Personal Battering Ram - heavy crowd control on a short cooldown.
- Blast Gyro Tag - alternative crowd control option that also has a stun break.
- Flamethrower - for tagging mobs in group events with Flame Jet.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Holosmith - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- If you don't want to grind for 6x you can use any setup that has power and boon duration.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Camp in hammer and use all your skills for damage. The only skill that isn't a DPS increase is Shock Shield.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- Swap to Elixir Gun every 12 seconds to use Acid Bomb. You can immediately cancel the self-knockback by stowing the kit.
- Use Elixir B off cooldown. You should also use Elixir U unless you need the stun break.
- Orbital Strike is worth using for damage.
- If you can't get close to your target, you have a decent ranged autoattack in Elite Mortar Kit.
- Rocket Charge evades attacks. Shock Shield blocks them.
- Flash Shell (in Elite Mortar Kit) can be used to blind enemies.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- You can pick Healing Turret up for a cooldown reduction, or detonate it to blast the water field for more healing. Acid Bomb is another blast finisher you can use.
- Never leave your Healing Turret out: the healing you get from the passive regeneration is worse than if you pick it up and put it down again.
- Super Elixir (in Elixir Gun) cleanses a condition and provides a light field that you can blast for more cleanses.