Scrapper - Super Elite Mortar Kit Funtime
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A build that maximizes Quickness and damage modifiers in order to make the Mortar Kit into a bursty high damage weapon. Built for team-fights and not 1v1s.
The above set-up is the set-up that gets the most quickness per cooldown. But for more survivability then Elixir S replacing Blast Gyro would work. You should also switch the rune to Rune of the Eagle if you run Elixir S in place of Blast Gyro.
can be used for more survivability and stealthing into fights. You can also use it to get stomps or rezzes but you really should be focusing on dealing damage not rezzing people.
Feel free to use any heal you like. Med Kit is just versatile because it has a Swiftness skill and a condi removal over time skill.
This can be replaced with for more incredible burst at the loss of a stun break and good might-stacking.
In Scrapper can be taken instead of .
In the Explosives line can be replaced with for more hilarious team-wiping damage numbers at the cost of health.
Also in Explosives can be taken in place of for increased damage but the annoying nature of Flashbang and the interrupt can be quite clutch.
One can replace Alchemy with Tools. You will lose a bit of might stacking for a slightly comparable amount of potential burst.
- This is not a 1v1 build, so please don't play it as a 1v1 build. But in a team-fight? It can be a true nuisance. Guaranteeing the win if you play your role well.
- Activate your heal whilst you are shelling people in order to get Superspeed (12s of superspeed). This will help you to get the full buff from . Your heal recharges really fast anyway so you can quickly escape most outnumbered engagements before anyone can blow you up.
- Try to dodge when you are shelling people in order to activate explosive entrance on your target multiple times.
- Shooting backward is your best bet for really putting pressure on those you can't face head-on. So run away and turn your camera around and toss a few shells backward as they chase you, whilst dodging their attacks, you'll see how fast they go down. You've got the superspeed to do it so most people won't (apart from Thieves) be able to keep up.
- Projectile hate (Reflects and blocks from all classes)
- Thieves and teleporting classes (That said, because you are a scrapper engie, most people won't focus you first so you will be free to free-cast your heart away most of the time).
- It can't carry a bad team. The team has to be just a little bit competent and you can hopefully be the seal that cements the win with a continuous enemy team wipe.