Soulbeast - Cele Soulbeast
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
Cele SLB is one of the most versatile open world builds out there, able to make use of the entire toolkit that ranger provides. Its reliance on Celestial gear can be annoying, but it's extremely powerful.
- One of the most versatile Open World builds
- Extremely active playstyle means it never gets boring
- Ping sensitive
- High reliance on evades means it has a high skill floor.
- Juvenile Warthog - +condition damage, provides crowd control
- Juvenile Fire Wyvern - fun condi pet
- Juvenile Smokescale - the strongest power option; comes with a strong evade
- Juvenile Bristleback - best condi pet for ranged DPS
- Juvenile Murellow - great defensive option
- Juvenile Jacaranda - the strongest pet when unmerged, provides significant healing when merged
- Juvenile Eagle - provides excellent mobility
- Mainhand Axe - A strong, bursty weapon that provides high Might uptime
- Offhand Axe - Provides extremely high strike-based burst; can be combo'd with fields due to the whirl finisher
- Mainhand Dagger - The highest DPS mainhand for the build. The 4-step autoattack can be tricky to use.
- Offhand Dagger - Provides additional poison damage and a low-cooldown evade.
- Torch - Allows for considerable area condition damage; combos well with Axe offhand on the alternate set.
- Shortbow - A strong ranged option that deals good hybrid damaged.
- Warhorn - Only useful for vuln application and fury generation; not recommended in general
- Sword - Generally avoid.
- Longbow - Generally avoid.
- Heal Skills
- - condi clear
- - more condi clear
- Utility Skills
- - stability spam
- - more evades, if, for whatever reason, you need more
- - high poison damage and sustain
- - low cooldown, high damage trap
- - strong single-target strike damage buff
- - grants considerable burning; excellent for nearby allies; use for static fights
- - provides high protection uptime; excellent for nearby allies; use for static fights
- - significantly buffs your strike damage; excellent for nearby allies; use for static fights
- - increases your vuln uptime and damage
- - powerful stun break
- - 6 seconds of invulnerability; can be combo'd with other invuln sources for a ~13 second invuln period
- - significant increase to bleed damage
- - passive healing
- - increased strike damage
- Elite Skills
- - high damage and soft crowd control.
- - use this if not running a for might generation.
- - higher DPS, less utility
This variant replaces Survival and provides more offense.
Nature Magic Variant
Nature Magic provides much higher defense and boon generation, and combos well with spirits. Replaces Survival.
- - run if using more than 1 spirit
This variant provides higher burst in the form of strike damage. Replaces Survival.
- - run this if not running CC in your build
- - use if running lots of CC
It is strongly advised to stick with full celestial stats.
- - extremely powerful hybrid option that provides large amounts of Vulnerability and combos well with
- - all-around budget option
- - very strong condition option
- , - strong hybrid runes
- - use when zerging for extreme sustain
- , - powerful defensive options
- - budget defense
- - Strongest power DPS option
- - Strongest Condi DPS option
- - Strongest DPS sigil overall
- / - Very powerful DPS sigils. Geomancy helps with AOE.
- - More boons!
- / - Improved sustain
- - Strongest defensive sigil
- - Great all-around stacking sigil
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- - All-stats food.
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Lots of sustain via Lifesteal
- / - +Dmg, +Karma
Dealing damage with this build depends largely on the weapon set used. As a general rule, you can use all of your damage-oriented utilities or beast skills off cooldown.
With dagger mainhand, you want to use your often to proc Quickness. Do not interrupt your AA chains and use off cooldown.
Use your skills off cooldown and auto-attack
Spam your and off cooldown while auto-attacking. Use to proc .
This offhand is more geared towards defense. Use off cooldown, but save for the evade.
Use to proc , then use .
- It should be noted that is a whirl finisher. As such, it will produce significant amounts of Bolts when performed in a combo field. The easiest way to do this is to combo it with or , but you can get creative here.
Use your skills off cooldown, unless you are saving 's cooldown to match that of .
- This build has an enormous amount of endurance regeneration and a wide number of evades, use it to your advantage.
- You have a good amount of passive healing from and .
- Be sure to take utilities that match the situation. Stances like can immediately change the nature of an encounter.