Soulbeast - Condi DPS Shortbow/Shortbow
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Soulbeast - Condi DPS. This build has an extremely simple rotation which consists of spamming shortbow skills and dodging for . While it deals less DPS than the dagger/torch variant, the difference is less than 1% and it will pull ahead in fights where you can't melee the boss or you mess up your rotation.
- Like its cousin, it has a high ramp up time and works best on bosses without phases.
- Use Juvenile Warthog instead of Juvenile Lynx for
- Your second pet usually won't matter, as unmerging is a significant DPS loss, but you should equip a strong CC pet in the slot to save your group if CC is really bad.
- Juvenile Bristleback can replace lynx if you know you won't be able to stay in melee range enough to utilize the Lynx's .
- Healing Skills
- overin condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
- Utility Skills
- overif there isn't already one present in your squad.
- Elite Skills
- See Soulbeast - Condi DPS for the variant.
- Spiteful Infusions are used to reach 100% Bleed duration.
- Weapon swap
- Always use ,, andimmediately when they come off cooldown. The first two are instant cast so you can cast them during other skills.
- Cast ,andwhen they come off cooldown. In downtime between these skills use your autoattackwhile trying to flank the boss as much as possible.
- While is an important DPS increase, you should always prioritize using your dodges to avoid damage. Only dodge forif you know you won't need to dodge anything in the next few seconds.
- /can be used to replace auto-attacks, butshould only be used if you cannot flank the boss or you need additional quickness.