Soulbeast - Condi DPS Shortbow/Shortbow
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Soulbeast - Condi DPS. This build has an extremely simple rotation which consists of spamming shortbow skills and dodging for Light on your Feet. While it deals less DPS than the dagger/torch variant, the difference is less than 1% and it will pull ahead in fights where you can't melee the boss or you mess up your rotation.
- Like its cousin, it has a high ramp up time and works best on bosses without phases.
- Use Juvenile Warthog instead of Juvenile Lynx for
- Your second pet usually won't matter, as unmerging is a significant DPS loss, but you should equip a strong CC pet in the slot to save your group if CC is really bad.
- Juvenile Bristleback can replace lynx if you know you won't be able to stay in melee range enough to utilize the Lynx's 24px Maul.
- Healing Skills
- Bear Stance over "We Heal As One!" in condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
- Utility Skills
- Elite Skills
- Spiteful Infusions are used to reach 100% Bleed duration.
- Viper's Nest
- One Wolf Pack
- Vulture Stance and Sharpening Stone
- Weapon swap
- Crippling Shot
- Poison Volley
- 24px Maul/24px Maul
- Always use Sharpening Stone, Vulture Stance, and One Wolf Pack immediately when they come off cooldown. The first two are instant cast so you can cast them during other skills.
- Cast Poison Volley, Crippling Shot and Viper's Nest when they come off cooldown. In downtime between these skills use your autoattack Crossfire while trying to flank the boss as much as possible.
- While Light on your Feet is an important DPS increase, you should always prioritize using your dodges to avoid damage. Only dodge for Light on your Feet if you know you won't need to dodge anything in the next few seconds.
- 24px Maul/24px Maul can be used to replace auto-attacks, but 24px Primal Cry should only be used if you cannot flank the boss or you need additional quickness.