Soulbeast - Condimmob
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A soft-CC focused Soulbeast build that uses condition damage to capitalize on high condition duration -- notably for immobilize, cripple, and chill effects -- and overall tanky stats. It does not have the burst damage of the power version, but brings double duration soft CCs and condi damaage and some extra CCs via Short Bow and mainhand Axe skills.
- instead of for more PBAOE immob instead of a PBAOE launch + bleed.
instead of for more poison application at the cost of condition damage and reduced torch cooldowns.
provides a soft CC break as well as protection and vigor on entering beast mode ... but this means you will have to be out of beast mode at some point.
With Food and Utility effects and the 10% duration bonus from you should achieve > 90% increased condition duration -- so all listed condition times are nearly doubled.
Dodging procs for increased condi damage and duration and also for protection. Due to protection also reduces condition damage and even provides a small heal via .
for superspeed and short stealth on using a trap at the cost of 5% condition duration and AOE blind on using .
There are several different facets to this build.
The build provides both ranged and PBAOE long duration soft CCs.
- : 900 range, 5 targets, 6 s immob at creation, pulsing 2 s slow and 4 s cripple
- : 900 range, 5 targets, 8 s chilled (this has a relatively quick refresh of 10 s)
- : 900 range, 5 targets, 8 s cripple or 4 s immob if hit from flank/back (this has a relatively quick refresh of 9.5 s)
- : 900 range, 5 targets, 2 s daze or 2 s stun if hit from flank/back
- : 400 range, 3 targets, 2 s knockdown
- : 800 range, 1 target, 10 s immob
- : 5 targets, 4 s immob, pulses every 1.5 s for 5 s, also provides PBAOE blind via
- : 5 targets, 4 s immob, also a PBAOE pull
- : procs PBAOE via
- : 5 targets, 2 s immob
- : 5 targets, unblockable launch and 6 s cripple
Note that while fits the immob & bomb tactic better, may be useful in efforts to interrupt enemy bubbles.
This build brings group utility beyond the many long durations soft CCs.
Poison application: Extensive poison application can be useful as a means of reducing the effectiveness of enemy healers and helping to overwhelm enemy cleansers. On it's own, can inflict 5x 8 s stacks of poison on up to 25 enemies every 6.5 s. Each use of will cause the next attack to inflict 2x 15 s poison due to . If is taken then 2x 11 s poison will be applied on attack every 5 s.
Immunity to soft CC: provides a personal soft CC clear and stun break, 6x stability. It also grants a buff of 9 s duration on the caster and 3 s duration on 5 nearby allies (due to ) that grants immunity to soft CC, a 33% decrease in condi damage, and a 33% decrease in damage. The 33% damage decrease stacks with Protection (which you can get from dodge rolling) for a net 67% decrease in damage received (both power and damage due to Can't find such skill "Second Skin"! Please refer to our skill index.. Further, this buff is unique and cannot be stripped/corrupted. Useful on initial melee clash to ensure that your team successful executes the immob & bomb. Note that also gives a 3 s buff of to cleanse nearby allies.
This build is not strong in damage -- particularly compared to the power version. However, it does bring several long duration conditions -- most of them ranged and all multi-target -- for consistent condition pressure, to help grind downs, and to keep enemies in combat:
- 900 range, up to 25 targets, 11 s bleed
- 900 range, 5 targets, 22 s bleed
- 1,200 range, 5 targets, 18 s burn
- 900 range, 5 targets, 9 s bleed if hit from flank/back
- 900 range, up to 25 targets, 17 s poison if hit from flank/back
- 900 range, 5 targets, 22 s bleed
- PBAOE, 5 targets, 18 s bleed
- PBAOE, 5 targets, 15 s bleed
- 8 s duration 5 target PBAOE inflicting high damage burns
This build has reasonable mobility and does well in chasing and hindering high priority targets through the use of a 800 range leap that cripples (), a 400 range leap that will knock down (), a backward leap with evasion (), a 900 range attack that will stun fleeing targets (), a 900 range attack that will immobilize fleeing targets (), and a 900 range attack that will chill targets ().