Soulbeast - Immobbeast
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This build focuses on landing Immobilize during your group's spike and excels in coordinated group play. It also adds high spike damage.
First Weapon Set
Use for high damage open field if unable to cleave with axes.
Use Axe mainhand over Sword in GvGs for range access and strong single target.
- to if you absolutely need more self sustain.
- is an extremely high damage boost in Soulbeast
You can swap Skirmishing to Marksmanship if using longbow
- Use as much Soldier's or Cavalier gear as you need to survive, take into account the extra 10% crit chance from Fury.
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- feast option.
- Focus primarily on landing immobilize on your group's spike damage or when you have a friendly .
- can be used at range for a quick spike or shade spike
- is a powerful but small AoE melee tool best used in heavy spikes
- is best used in Winds and pushes by your group
- is incredibly strong and can be used in any melee situation where you are spiking the enemy
- Use off cooldown for high damage spikes
- is your best defensive option. Be careful not to use the flip skill or double tap it.
- Is a high damage gap closer with strong evade frames.
- is your best tool for cleaving enemy downstates or landing large spikes, but locks you in place. Be sure to use it when you have good group support and are in a relatively safe position.
- can pull multiple enemies out of position and is excellent on spikes.