Soulbeast - Pure Shortbow Condition
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Use Juvenile Warthog instead of Juvenile Lynx for
- Your second pet usually won't matter, as unmerging is a significant DPS loss, but you should equip a strong CC pet in the slot to save your group if CC is really bad.
- Juvenile Bristleback can replace lynx if you know you won't be able to stay in melee range enough to utilize the Lynx's .
- Use overin condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
- Use overif there isn't already one present in your squad.
Spiteful Infusions are used to reach 100% Bleed duration.
- If you only have a single shortbow or are unable to stand in melee range should be replaced with.
- Weapon swap
- Always use ,, andimmediately when they come off cooldown. The first two are instant cast so you can cast them during other skills.
- Cast ,andwhen they come off cooldown. In downtime between these skills use your autoattackwhile trying to flank the boss as much as possible.
- If you are using make sure to weapon swap while standing in melee as much as possible.
- /can be used to replace auto-attacks, butshould only be used if you cannot flank the boss or you need additional quickness.
- You don't need to waste dodges to activate the bonus effect of , you should save your dodges to avoid damage.