Soulbeast - Worldly Impact
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Sic Em Soulbeast is a popular ranger build which focuses on dealing very high burst damage. This build is extremely powerful but can take some effort to learn as the timing of your Sic Em is critical.
You should run Eagle over Smokescale when Zerging
- Run Longbow over Axe/Wh for higher burst and excellent Might stacking. You should also run LONGBOW for Zerging
- Healing Skills
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - extremely strong heal over time.
- Utility Skills
- - alternative damage skill, useful if there are allies around.
- - if you're having trouble staying alive.
- - extra toughness and a panic button
- - alternative stun break and extra dodge.
- - another stun break option, as well as providing personal quickness and superspeed.
- - additional burst damage
- Elite Skills
- - powerful soft crowd control.
- Run when running Longbow.
This variant replaces Beastmastery with Skirmishing. Use this when not running Axe.
- This build uses similar gear to the Soulbeast - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. The only difference is that you use a longbow and run full Berserker stats.
- Use a LONGBOW with and while Zerging
- Berserker's gear offers a slight damage increase at the cost of a significant amount of survivability.
- offers very high sustain when farming with a zerg.
- offers higher burst at the cost of sustained damage.
- can be used over for some much-needed sustain.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- is a good budget option.
- orfor your utility.
- > > > > > > is your general combo. Fill empty space with greatsword auto-attacks.
- You can use as an opener, but because your first strike in combat is an you can often be better served by waiting until you can use .
- You MUST use before using your combo and AFTER you have merged with your pet. Using it before you merge will cause the bonus to be lost.
- You should spend most of your time merged with your pet, but don't be afraid to unmerge if the pet will help you tank a few mobs. Generally speaking it's best to stay merged.
- Never interrupt your greatsword autoattack chain.
- can be used to reset .
- is worth using as a gap closer.
- Line up your longbow shots to pierce as many targets as possible with .
- Never use unless crowd control is required.
- Try not to activate your signets.
- blocks attacks. The retaliatory attack doesn't trigger if you are jumping or out of range, allowing you to block multiple attacks with one .
- can be used to disengage with stealth.
- One tactic for dealing with dangerous enemies is to bring Juvenile Brown Bear or another tanky pet. This lets you deal damage from a safe distance while enemies are focused on your pet.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can run or .
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- Your pet’s F2 skill
- (as a last resort)