Soulbeast - Worldly Impact
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Information
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Wordly Impact is a power ranger build with high burst and versatility. It is excellent for roaming and can complete most solo content with little trouble.
- Extremely versatile
- Ridiculous burst damage
- Great self-buffs
- Low sustain
- Mobility can be low
- You should run Eagle over Smokescale when Zerging
- Run Lashtail Devourer/Arctodus for underwater.
- Longbow - Ranged version of Greatsword.
- Healing Skills
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - extremely strong heal over time.
- Utility Skills
- - alternative damage skill, useful if there are allies around.
- - if you're having trouble staying alive.
- - extra toughness and a panic button
- - alternative stun break and extra dodge.
- - another stun break option, as well as providing personal quickness and superspeed.
- - additional burst damage
- Elite Skills
- - powerful soft crowd control.
- Run when running Longbow.
This variant can replace Beastmastery for permanent Fury but lower utility
- Longbow - Replaces Greatsword.
- - very strong burst rune
- - infinite sustain if with a zerg
- - strong defensive option when solo
It is generally not recommended to replace your greatsword's sigils.
- - more dodges
- - Condi Cleanse
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- > > > > > > is your general combo. Fill empty space with greatsword auto-attacks.
- You can use as an opener, but because your first strike in combat is an you can often be better served by waiting until you can use .
- You MUST use before using your combo and AFTER you have merged with your pet. Using it before you merge will cause the bonus to be lost.
- You should spend most of your time merged with your pet, but don't be afraid to unmerge if the pet will help you tank a few mobs. Generally speaking it's best to stay merged.
- Never interrupt your greatsword autoattack chain.
- can be used to reset .
- is worth using as a gap closer.
- Line up your longbow shots to pierce as many targets as possible with .
- Never use unless crowd control is required.
- Try not to activate your signets.
- blocks attacks. The retaliatory attack doesn't trigger if you are jumping or out of range, allowing you to block multiple attacks with one .
- can be used to disengage with stealth.
- One tactic for dealing with dangerous enemies is to bring Juvenile Brown Bear or another tanky pet. This lets you deal damage from a safe distance while enemies are focused on your pet.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can run or .
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- Your pet’s F2 skill
- (as a last resort)