Spellbreaker - Dagger Sun and Moon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Spellbreaker build for running around in open world. This build deals high damage and excels at countering and disabling enemies.
- You can run offhand Mace instead of offhand Axe for more crowd control.
- You can run main hand Mace instead of main hand Dagger for more crowd control and an extra block.
- Use a Rifle if you need to range something.
- Healing Skills
- Healing Signet - if you aren't taking much damage.
- "To the Limit!" - a big heal that also maxes out your adrenaline.
- Utility Skills
- Banner of Discipline - better than Signet of Fury if you're going to be fighting in the same spot for a while.
- Signet of Might - can replace Kick if you're running the Arms variant.
- Signet of Stamina - more dodges.
- Bull's Charge - more crowd control.
- Stomp - crowd control and stun break.
- "Shake It Off!" - 2 condition cleanses and stun breaks.
- Dolyak Signet - if you're taking a lot of damage.
- Endure Pain - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- Battle Standard - longer duration of boons than Signet of Rage but also a longer cooldown.
- Rampage - grants stability, mobility, and crowd control.
- Winds of Disenchantment - if there are boons to remove or projectiles to destroy.
You can run Arms instead of Strength. This is a DPS loss, but in exchange:
- You don't have to micromanage your Peak Performance and can replace Kick with a different skill.
- You can maintain permanent fury if you need to swap out "For Great Justice!" or Signet of Rage. To do this, you should trait Opportunist in Arms and 24px No Escape in Spellbreaker.
- If there are nearby players, you can run Tactics instead of Strength to grant them a lot of increased damage with Empower Allies and Phalanx Strength. If you do this, it's also worth running Banner of Strength and Banner of Discipline, and traiting Inspiring Battle Standard in Discipline.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Warrior - Power Bannerslave and Spellbreaker - Power DPS builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- This build has 100% crit chance with fury and Banner of Discipline with Inspiring Battle Standard traited. If you have different precision from food, skills, or traits, adjust your gear accordingly.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by 6000 (25k up from 19k).
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Slaying potions if applicable
- Your main damage skills are Cyclone Axe, Dual Strike, Whirling Axe, 24px Disrupting Stab, and Wastrel's Ruin. You should swap between your weapon sets using these skills whenever available, and fill in the gaps with Throw Axe/axe autoattacks.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain, as all the damage is loaded in the last axe chop.
- Bladestorm is worth using if it hits 4 or more targets.
- Use Signet of Rage and "For Great Justice!" off cooldown for boons.
- Try to get the damage boost on Wastrel's Ruin and 24px Disrupting Stab as often as possible.
- Use Kick before your damage skills to get the bonuses from Peak Performance and 24px Attacker's Insight.
- 24px Full Counter is a really powerful defensive skill, try to use it instead of dodging whenever possible.
- 24px Disrupting Stab can be used to interrupt enemy attacks.
- You can slot Signet of Stamina, Dolyak Signet, or Endure Pain for more damage mitigation.
- Bladestorm can be used to reflect projectiles. Winds of Disenchantment destroys them.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of (except when baiting 24px Full Counter).
- You get quite a lot of sustained healing from 24px Sun and Moon Style. If you need more you can trait 24px Might Makes Right.
- You can cleanse conditions by swapping weapons or using Mending. For more condition-heavy fights you can run "Shake It Off!"