Spellbreaker - Dagger Sun and Moon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
archived - too similar to Strength Spellbreaker
- You can run offhand Mace instead of offhand Axe for more crowd control.
- You can run main hand Mace instead of main hand Dagger for more crowd control and an extra block.
- Use a Rifle if you need to range something.
- Healing Skills
- - if you aren't taking much damage.
- - a big heal that also maxes out your adrenaline.
- Utility Skills
- - better than if you're going to be fighting in the same spot for a while.
- - can replace if you're running the Arms variant.
- - more dodges.
- - more crowd control.
- - crowd control and stun break.
- - 2 condition cleanses and stun breaks.
- - if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- - longer duration of boons than but also a longer cooldown.
- - grants stability, mobility, and crowd control.
- - if there are boons to remove or projectiles to destroy.
- - if you need more healing.
- - if running rifle.
You can run Arms instead of Strength. This is a DPS loss, but in exchange:
- You don't have to micromanage your and can replace with a different skill.
- You can maintain permanent fury if you need to swap out or . To do this, you should trait in Arms and in Spellbreaker.
- If there are nearby players, you can run Tactics instead of Strength to grant them a lot of increased damage with and . If you do this, it's also worth running and , and traiting in Discipline.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Warrior - Power Bannerslave and Spellbreaker - Power DPS builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- This build has 100% crit chance with fury and with traited. If you have different precision from food, skills, or traits, adjust your gear accordingly.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by 6000 (25k up from 19k).
- orfor more damage.
- for playing with groups.
- is a good budget option.
- for more dodges.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- oris your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- Your main damage skills are , , , , and . You should swap between your weapon sets using these skills whenever available, and fill in the gaps with /axe autoattacks.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain, as all the damage is loaded in the last axe chop.
- is worth using if it hits 4 or more targets.
- Use and off cooldown for boons.
- Try to get the damage boost on and as often as possible.
- Use before your damage skills to get the bonuses from and .
- is a really powerful defensive skill, try to use it instead of dodging whenever possible.
- Note that reduces the damage of attacks to 0 rather than actually blocking them. This is relevant if you’re trying not to get hit by an attack (e.g. for specific achievements).
- can be used to interrupt enemy attacks.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- can be used to reflect projectiles. destroys them.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of (except when baiting ).
- You get quite a lot of sustained healing from . If you need more you can trait .
- You can cleanse conditions by swapping weapons or using . For more condition-heavy fights you can run