Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Warrior - Power Bannerslave. This build deals less damage than its core warrior counterpart, but provides extra utility through boonstrip and Winds of Disenchantment, useful for doing specific mechanics in boss fights.
- If no boonstrip is needed consider running Warrior - Power Bannerslave or Berserker - Condi Bannerslave instead.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal).
- Kick is the default choice for the flexible utility slot but it can be replaced in certain circumstances.
- Use "For Great Justice!" if your group is lacking a source of Fury.
- Use Throw Bolas if the knockback from Kick is problematic.
- if you don't have Spotter.
- You want to maintain the maximum possible stacks of 24px Attacker's Insight and Berserker's Power while in combat, and have the buff from Peak Performance active while you are casting your primary DPS skills, Whirling Axe and Hundred Blades. With all the various weapon sets you should be weapon swapping frequently to utilize the high-damage skills on each weapon set. The only skills that are not DPS increases over auto-attacking are Rush, 24px Aura Slicer and Bladestorm, so the rest of your weapon skills can be cast off cooldown.
- 24px Breaching Strike removes 2 boons and Kick and 24px Disrupting Stab strip one boon each. In fractals with the No Pain No Gain instability 24px Breaching Strike and 24px Disrupting Stab will easily clear the boons that automatically reapply.
- Make sure not to interrupt your autoattack chains with other skills, particularly if you are in Rampage
- "To the Limit!" can be used to generate adrenaline if you are unable to generate enough
- 24px Full Counter should be used instead of dodging if it is available. If full counter resets your burst skill you can recast it immediately for better uptime of Berserker's Power