Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Warrior - Power Bannerslave. This build deals less damage than its core warrior counterpart, but provides extra utility through boonstrip and , useful for doing specific mechanics in boss fights.
- If no boonstrip is needed consider running Warrior - Power Bannerslave or Berserker - Condi Bannerslave instead.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal).
- is the default choice for the flexible utility slot but it can be replaced in certain circumstances.
- Use if your group is lacking a source of Fury.
- Use if the knockback from is problematic.
- can be replaced with if CC is more important than boon removal.
- instead of if you aren't using a greatsword.
- if you don't have .
- You want to maintain the maximum possible stacks of and while in combat, and have the buff from active while you are casting your primary DPS skills, and . With all the various weapon sets you should be weapon swapping frequently to utilize the high-damage skills on each weapon set. The only skills that are not DPS increases over auto-attacking are , and , so the rest of your weapon skills can be cast off cooldown.
- removes 2 boons and and strip one boon each. In fractals with the No Pain No Gain instability and will easily clear the boons that automatically reapply.
- Make sure not to interrupt your autoattack chains with other skills, particularly if you are in
- can be used to generate adrenaline if you are unable to generate enough
- should be used instead of dodging if it is available. If full counter resets your burst skill you can recast it immediately for better uptime of