Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Warrior - Power Bannerslave. This build deals less damage than its core warrior counterpart, but provides extra utility through boonstrip and Winds of Disenchantment, useful for stripping boons in fractals with the No Pain, No Gain instability.
- If no boonstrip is needed consider running Warrior - Power Bannerslave instead.
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave.
- Kick is the default choice for the flexible utility slot but it can be replaced in certain circumstances.
- Use "For Great Justice!" if your group is lacking a source of Fury.
- Use Throw Bolas if the knockback from Kick is problematic.
- Winds of Disenchantment is sometimes useful for cheesing mechanics or stripping a lot of boons at once. Note that you will lose a lot of CC from not having Rampage so make sure your fractal party accounts for this.
- Enchantment Collapse if extra boonstrip is required.
- or slaying sigils if applicable.
- You want to maintain the maximum possible stacks of 24px Attacker's Insight and Berserker's Power while in combat, and have the buff from Peak Performance active while you are casting your primary DPS skills, Whirling Axe. The only skills that are not DPS increases over auto-attacking are 24px Aura Slicer and Bladestorm, so the rest of your weapon skills can be cast off cooldown.
- Only swap to mace/mace if CC is required. Tremor is your strongest CC skill, with Skull Crack and Pommel Bash also being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.
- 24px Breaching Strike removes 2 boons and Kick and 24px Disrupting Stab strip one boon each. In fractals with the No Pain No Gain instability 24px Breaching Strike and 24px Disrupting Stab will easily clear the boons that automatically reapply.
- Make sure not to interrupt your autoattack chains with other skills, particularly if you are in Rampage
- "To the Limit!" can be used to generate adrenaline if you are unable to generate enough
- Full Counter should be used instead of dodging if it is available. If full counter resets your burst skill you can recast it immediately for better uptime of Berserker's Power