Spellbreaker - Solo x/Dagger
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Spellbreaker build for solo PvE content. This build deals high damage and has good CC and sustain. It is also capable of stripping boons if required.
Play this build if: the fight lets you consistently counter attacks and strip boons.
Don't play this build if: you can't stay in melee.
- Your main hand weapon depends on the situation.
- Axe is recommended because it has the highest damage and helps to sustain fury untraited.
- Dagger has comparable single-target damage to Axe as well as an interrupt and boonstrip. It provides fury if running the Arms variant.
- Mace is the defensive option with CC and an extra block. It provides fury if running the Arms variant.
- The suggested build runs 2 main hand weapons for more utility, but if you only need one then you can put your main hand weapon in weapon slot 1 and your offhand in weapon slot 2 to gain access to weapon swap sigils. See "Sigil Variants" below.
- - Recommended. Consistent sustained healing.
- - burst heal and condition cleanse.
- - burstier heal, and small DPS increase.
There are a lot of viable utility skills for soloing with Warrior. The basic idea is to take any defensive/CC skills you need for the encounter, then fill in remaining slots with whatever provides the most damage buffs, ideally with at least one physical skill to proc
- - Recommended. Helps with might and fury uptime.
- - Recommended. A massive stat boost.
- - gives less stats thanbut doesn't require you to place banners.
- - can replaceif you don’t need might or fury.
- - a significant boost to endurance regeneration.
- - if under extreme damage pressure that can't be avoided with active defense.
- - better thanin very long fights; also a stun break.
- - short cooldown condition cleanse and stun break.
- - panic button.
- - Recommended. Short cooldown interrupt that also grants tons of damage buffs from traits.
- - an alternative that has a much longer cooldown but grants mobility and a stun break.
- - another CC and mobility option.
- - Recommended. An important skill for fury uptime.
- - longer duration thanbut also a longer cooldown.
- - to counter boons or projectiles.
- - grants stability, mobility, and CC.
- or- if not running physical skills.
- - trade a small amount of DPS for survivability.
- - large DPS increase at the expense of sustain.
- - trades your safety net for a small DPS increase.
- - if running mace.
- - if you need condition cleanse.
Arms sacrifices sustain but grants a small amount of DPS and allows you to maintain permanent fury without
. You can take this trait line instead of Strength or Defense. If you run Arms you should wield a Dagger or Mace main hand, and take
The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the meta Power Spellbreaker and Power Banner Warrior builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you don’t care about group content or you're serious about soloing difficult bosses and endgame encounters.
- This build has 100% crit chance with fury, +70 precision from food, and .
- If you have a Mist Mobility Potion and 150 AR, change your head, shoulders, and boots to Berserker's.
- If you have different food or skills, adjust your gear accordingly.
If you run different sigils, keep in mind your crit chance.
- - if not runningor.
- - approx. 10% DPS increase if you can maintain 25 stacks.
- (and Major Sigil of the Night) - for night time encounters.
- - more sustain.
- - massive damage and healing if you can consistently interrupt enemies.
- - gives a very large damage buff if you can consistently interrupt enemies.
- Slaying sigils where applicable.
If you don't need the utility from a second main hand weapon, you can put your main hand weapon in weapon slot 1 and your offhand dagger in weapon slot 2. This lets you take weapon swap sigils:
- - alternative sustain option.
- - more dodges.
- - more condition cleanse.
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more sustain.
- Slaying potions if applicable
- Use andoff cooldown to maintain fury.
- If running axe use and hit as many targets as possible.
- If running Arms, use your burst skill and orfor fury.
- If running axe use
- Almost all your weapon skills are worth using for DPS.
- Try to get the damage boost on andas often as possible.
- Be careful of animation-locking yourself with ; don't use it if you might need to dodge soon.
- Note that if you're running Dagger main hand, autoattacking does more DPS than unless you can hit 4 or more targets with it.
- andare worse DPS than autoattacking (unlessboonstrips), but you can use them for mobility.
- Try to get the damage boost on
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain. This goes double (triple?) for Axe as all the damage is loaded in the last hit.
- When possible, use before your damage skills to get the bonuses fromand.
- is a DPS increase over dodging, use it whenever you have the chance to counter something.
- If running Dagger main hand, interrupt attacks whenever you have the opportunity so that you can proc .
- If you don't have trouble surviving, you can trait for a large damage increase.
- is an incredibly powerful defensive skill that is also a DPS increase. Use it and abuse it.
- Note that reduces the damage of attacks to 0 rather than actually blocking them. This is relevant if you’re trying not to get hit by an attack (e.g. for specific achievements, or avoiding Nightmare Hallucinations on Siax).
- Note that
- You can slot ,,, orfor more damage mitigation.
- can be used to reflect projectiles.destroys them.
- The usual advice about dodging and sidestepping attacks applies. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of (except when baiting ).
- Your sustained healing comes from ,,, and.
- You should be able to tank condition damage, but in dire situations you can use for resistance. For more condition-heavy fights you can runoror trait.