Team - 4 Ele Balanced
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is a composition which heavily utilizes the epitome of skill and perfect balance that is DD ele.
|Thief||Shadow Arts DP|
- The 5 DD ele comp is also a perfectly viable choice, but a Thief is usually taken because of Shortbow's mobility, the Thief's efficiency at spiking down low HP targets and the utility of
- Any member of the team can use
- 1 ele will take Close. Watch out for invading guardians! They are arguably the most dangerous matchup as their downed skill can easily steal away a tick or two from the capture point.
- Another ele heads for Far to quickly win the duel over the point. If the opponent gets help, the ele can rely on its defensive utility to stall the 1v2 for a long period of time, or he can skillfully make use of his top tier mobility to disengage.
- Meanwile the remaining 2 eles and the thief will contest and win Middle in due time (unless they encounter 3 eles in which case they can still keep the 2cap on sides, as 2 eles vs 3 eles is the worst possible matchup).
- Elementalists can fill a modest amount of different roles which includes every conquest role.
- If an ele goes down (hypothetically), the
res botthief will get to work with
- If an ele DCs and the enemy captures a point, the thief will decap it.
- In a teamfight, the AoE boon sharing/healing should be enough to keep anyone from dieing.
- The Swiftness, Conjure. Manifest a fiery greatsword in your hands and at the target location. When it lands, it damages and burns foes. Wielders of this weapon gain increased power and condition damage.
- YouTube: Tournament footage