Tempest - Auramancer Raid Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Tempest Auramancer provides a versatile raid healing build based around healing and providing boons via auras as well as weapon skills while still dealing average damage.
- Use for more support
- Use for condition removal (mostly for Matthias)
- 2x Earrings are Assassin's.
- All other armor, weapons, and trinkets are Berserker's.
If your group struggles to stay alive and you need more healing consider the following.
- Replace as many equipment pieces needed with zealots or magi's (try to avoid clerics to not steal aggro from your tank).
- Replace Superior Rune of the Scholar(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Ferocity (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Ferocity (5): +100 Power (6): +125 Ferocity, +5% damage while your health is above 90%.Superior Rune of the Monk(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% outgoing heal effectiveness to allies, +1% outgoing heal effectiveness for 3 seconds whenever granting a boon to an ally (max 10)
- Replace Superior Rune of the Scholar(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Ferocity (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Ferocity (5): +100 Power (6): +125 Ferocity, +5% damage while your health is above 90%.
- Start in
- Switch to
- Back to
- Use until is charged and repeat.
- If your group is not taking much damage, using all your utility shouts, aura skills and heal skill on cooldown should be enough to sustain everyone.
- If your group starts taking a lot of damage you can additionally switch to to activate
- Use followed by
- is incredibly powerful when timed properly. This skill prevents up to five raid members from receiving a killing blow and instead heals them for a good amount. If the player does not receive a killing blow then Rebound applies an aura corresponding to the attunement you are in when Rebound expires.
- From your utility skills , and
- From your weapon skills and
- When overloading an attunement from
- When struck below 75% you gain a from the trait.
- When critically struck you gain a from the trait.
- Use and against break bars.
- Use to slow down enemies vulnerable to those conditions.
- For example against Vale Guardian's Seekers, and Charged Souls on Gorseval.
- Using close to the group will give a lot of protection to everyone.
- Use to blind enemies vulnerable to it.
- YouTube: Particlar [KING]'s guide