Tempest - Burning Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Tempest build for running around in open world. This build is difficult to kill and deals high AoE damage with Burning. In addition, it provides lots of buffs and damage reduction to itself and nearby allies through its auras.
- You can use Warhorn for more group support and AoE control.
- You can use Scepter for ranged damage, but note that this is a significant damage loss.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- or- more defense and support for nearby allies.
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - high damage "super mode" on a long cooldown.
- - more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- - if you don't need condition cleanse.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Weaver - Condi DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- You can also run some or all Sinister stats for similar results.
- You can use Carrion stats as a cheaper alternative to Viper or Grieving stats, or if you prefer having more health. You lose some burst damage but in exchange your health is almost doubled.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- This build is very easy to do damage with. Just camp in , press all your buttons, andwhenever possible.
- Activate off cooldown for damage. If running, you can activate it and still get the passive damage bonus.
- deals high damage.
- used increates a high-damage elemental. Pressoff cooldown for more damage.
- If you're forced to swap out of to use defensive skills, finish onso that you can still deal condition damage withandwhile waiting to swap back to fire.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. Use the high vigor uptime of this build to your advantage.
- This build has a ton of protection from auras. You get an aura whenever you use ,, or. Use this to your advantage to soak up incoming damage.
- creates a field that blinds enemies for 10 seconds.
- destroys projectiles, whilereflects them.
- provides a few seconds of total invulnerability.
- , used in, creates a tanky elemental that can help take pressure off you.
- Always be spamming skills to maximize the healing from . If running, you can activate it and still get the passive healing.
- Your main source of condition cleanse is . You can also swap to Earth for.
- If you're having a lot of trouble with conditions, you can run or.
- If you're having a lot of trouble with conditions, you can run
- , used in, creates an elemental with strong healing and condition cleanse on a short cooldown.
- If you need healing really badly, you can run away and .
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)