Tempest - Burning Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This build specializes in soloing open world content. It is difficult to kill and deals high AoE damage with Burning. In addition, it provides lots of buffs and damage reduction to itself and nearby allies through its auras.
- This build excels at Event Farming but also does well with Solo Content. It is not as efficient at tagging as other Elementalist builds, even with a staff.
- You can use Warhorn for more group support and AoE control.
- You can use Scepter for slightly more support through blast finishers and a ranged option . This option significantly reduces your damage.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming. When damage is not needed, you can camp Fire and Air attunement on a staff to rack up large numbers of tags.
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - blast finisher.
- or - more defense and support for nearby allies.
- - AoE burst damage from or pulsing blind with .
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - high AoE damage on a long cooldown.
- - more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- - if you don't need condition cleanse.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Weaver - Condi DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- can be used instead , however it is not recommended due to its high cost and the extremely minimal damage difference.
Pure Burning Variant
- This variant relies much more heavily on the burning from your Can't find such skill "fire attunement"! Please refer to our skill index., but can produce higher overall DPS. This variant is much weaker if you ever have to switch to other attunements for defensive skills; it is much simpler than the Standard variant to play.
- You can also run some or all Sinister stats for similar results. Grieving is optimal.
- For more defense you can mix a few pieces of Dire or Carrion' gear into the build.
- For more sustained damage but less burst damage, you can run Viper stats with .
- You can use Carrion stats as a cheaper alternative to Viper or Grieving stats, or if you prefer having more health. You lose some burst damage but in exchange your health is almost doubled.
- ,, orfor damage.
- Can't find such food "super veggie pizza"! Please refer to our food index. for an extremely cheap expertise food.
- for more dodges.
- for more healing.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- Can't find such food "Tuning Icicle"! Please refer to our food index. is a cheap and efficient option.
- This build is very easy to play. Stay in as much as possible, press all your buttons, and whenever possible.
- Activate off cooldown for damage. If running , you can activate it and still get the passive damage bonus.
- and create high-damage elementals when used in . Press and off cooldown for more damage.
- You can use blast finishers in fire fields to provide Might to yourself and nearby players, which buffs their damage by a fair amount.
- If you're forced to swap out of to use defensive skills, finish on so that you can still deal condition damage with and while waiting to swap back to fire.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. Use the high vigor uptime of this build to your advantage.
- This build has a ton of protection from auras. You get an aura whenever you use , , or . Use this to your advantage to soak up incoming damage.
- destroys projectiles, while reflects them.
- provides a few seconds of total invulnerability.
- and , used in , create tanky elementals that can help take pressure off you.
- Always be spamming skills to maximize the healing from . If running , you can activate it and still get the passive healing.
- Your main source of condition cleanse is . You can also swap to Earth for .
- If you're having a lot of trouble with conditions, you can run or .
- , used in , creates an elemental with strong healing and condition cleanse on a short cooldown.
- If you need healing really badly, you can run away and .
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)