Tempest - Cele Tempest
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
Cele Tempest is a powerful hybrid build that focuses on both strike and condition damage, making excellent use of Celestial gear. Like other celestial builds, it has very high boon duration, condition duration, and healing power on top of a good spread of hybrid DPS stats. Because of Elementalist's excellent use of every stat in the game, Celestial gear is perfect.
- Easy to play
- Great self and group support
- Relatively high DPS
- Can feel slow due to long channel times on overloads
- Warhorn - Strongest general-use offhand. Provides good damage, defense, and CC.
- Focus - Highest defense offhand while offering good damage and utility, generally recommended
- Dagger - Highest mobility mainhand & offhand, offers high damage and a very "fluid" playstyle.
- Scepter - Decent ranged option with lots of blast finishers
- Staff - Powerful ranged option when zerging in large groups.
- - burst heal.
- - blast finisher.
- - Provides powerful pets that can be buffed by your boons.
- or - more defense and support for nearby allies.
- - AoE burst damage from or pulsing blind with .
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - high AoE damage on a long cooldown, mobility
- - strong defensive elite
Cele Tempest specializations are very fluid, as Cele Tempestcan make use of virtually every trait in Elementalist's kit. As such, what you see below is a small sample of the possibilities. Explore your options with this build.
The core of this build rests on and the Tempest traitline.
- Build Code
- - more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- - additional boons, especially good for
- - even more dodges if using the Viper's variant.
Take Earth for extra toughness, stability, and resistance to conditions. This variant is the strongest Condition-oriented option. It also drastically enhances your signets. Replaces Arcane.
- - Given your boon duration and frequent auras, this allows you to have nearly permanent protection.
- - condition hate
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
It is strongly advised to stick with full celestial stats for this particular variant of Elementalist.
- - all-around budget option
- - very strong condition option
- , - strong hybrid runes
- - use when zerging for extreme sustain
- , - powerful defensive options
- - budget defense
- - Strongest Condi DPS option
- / - Very powerful DPS sigils. Geomancy helps with AOE.
- - More boons!
- / - Improved sustain
- - Strongest defensive sigil
- - Great all-around stacking sigil
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- - All-stats food.
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Lots of sustain via Lifesteal
- / - +Dmg, +Karma
- can provide a high damage elemental in Fire or excellent defensive options in Earth or Water.
- Use blast finishers like and over Fire Fields to give you Might.
- Activate your Elemental's skills off-cooldown.
- Use any time you have more than ~15 might stacks.
- Don't interrupt . Attunement swapping will not interrupt it.
- Activate and .
- Your primary damage skills are:
- (against large targets or groups)
- Fill gaps in cooldowns with basic attacks.
- Constantly spam skills to get the benefit from
- ⇒ is a powerful defensive skill. Combine this with and for additional healing.
- While in Water, you can on a Fire field for Might or inside your for more burst healing.
- grants Protection in addition to projectile hate and increasing the duration of your existing boons.
- is a useful blind, very strong against groups of trash mobs.
- Your overloads break stun.
- When taking the Arcane traitline, doding in Water attunement will cleanse conditions and provide a significant heal. Additionally, it is recommended you attunement swap often to benefit from