Tempest - D/F Stun-o-matic
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Dagger/Focus Stun-o-matic Build provides powerful damage with and during the CC effect, permanent swiftness and fury up and a little team support with some remove condition, dmg reduction and projectile denial.
Others good picks in last utility slot are:
- for fast escape.
for more condition oriented build ( more dps from overload fire and earth )
- Try to use every time you have Stun on enemy.
You have as first source of damage the flat and irremovable +30% damage versus enemy whit this control effect by all attack.
- One of this direct and irremovable damages is .
- For stun or interrupt enemy use in order of priority:
- ( enemies within 240 units ) from,( dagger 3 in air) or Can't find such trait "Tempest Defense"! Please refer to our trait index (1 sec stun every 2 seconds for each attacker)
- aoe daze interrupt ( usefull vs multiple stomp on allies)
- very long unblockable knockback 1s - use this afterfor max damage
Whenever you stun enemy try to use all damage you have especially
, and air auto attack ( remember 30% more dps vs stunned enemy ).
- can reveal the invisible position of enemy when you use it
- Don't miss to use to remove condition.
- Every aura applied by this build gives 6s ½ Fury , 6s ½ Swiftness and 4 sec of protection and approximately a 1100 heal for you and same heal for your allies affected by aura.
- You can apply Auras by: (Y) = yourself / (A) = allies
- from, dagger 3 in air and Can't find such trait "Tempest Defense"! Please refer to our trait index (Y)
- from, ( Y ) and(A).
- from( A ), from focus 5 on fire,, and the Fire Field +combo (Y).
- can be used to gain any aura you want, provided you swap to the associated Attunement (A), but best for this build is obtainfor stun follow by heavy pressure of DPS.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before the match starts by overloading air, which produces a static field. Executing a blast finisher in the field produces AoE Swiftness.
- Every build with very high Stability re-apply especially Berserker - Macebow
- v2 ( 16-07-2016) Change Major Grandmaster Earth trait to Written in Stone and change healing skill too
- v3 ( 26-07-2016) Change after patch. Mender Amulet over Marauder for use the increased healing power coefficient for elemental bastion trait.
- v4 ( 11-08-2016) Rune of Strength over Rune of Soldier to boost up flat dmg.
- v5 ( 15-09-2016) Tempestuous Aria tempest trait line and Rune of Leadership