Tempest - D/W Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This PvP Tempest build offers might and fury sharing, boon extending, condition cleansing, direct healing, and projectile denial at the cost of less self-sustain.
For "Wash the Pain Away!":
- - for more self-sustain and synergy with.
- - for moreaccess.
For Lightning Flash:
- - for invulnerability and safe-ressing/safe-stomping.
For both slots:
- - for burst healing on a short CD; requires proper targeting.
- - if the enemy team has intense direct damage; such as a Deadeye or a Herald.
- - if the team needs more healing support than you need condition cleansing.
- - if you don't prioritize having a shorter cool down onand.
Replace Water with Fire if needing more damage and might than support.
- Also swap out forfor Stability to ease pressure of being interrupted while channeling overloads; healing will now come from attuning to Fire.
- Superior Rune of the Monk(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% outgoing heal effectiveness to allies, +1% outgoing heal effectiveness for 3 seconds whenever granting a boon to an ally (max 10)
- Under General Options / User Interface enable "Thick party health bars" and "Always show health bars". These will make it much easier to keep track of who needs your support.
- When playing with , every aura applied to you is also granted to nearby allies. This isn't restricted to auras on elementalists; you can usein a, for example, and sharewith allies. Auras cannot be applied to downed allies.
- Auras in the build:
- from Overload Air and Dagger #3 in air.
- from Overload Water,,, and.
- from Overload Fire,,+,+, and.
- from Overload Earth,, and.
- can grant any of the auras mentioned above depending on which attunement you land on when the timer is up or when someone has taken lethal damage.
- These skills become usable once staying in the same attunement for 6 seconds; swapping to another attunement while casting an overload will put it on full cool down of 20 seconds.
- Overloads have incredibly long cast times, meaning they are incredibly susceptible to interrupts. There are ways to reduce the chance such as and.
- - This skill offers considerable Might to those allies who stand in it, inflicts burning to enemies, and deals decent damage, even with Mender's Amulet.
- - This skill is a last-resort healing skill when you, and/or allies, are low health; this is a last-resort heal and should be used only when needed. This skill does not deal damage, meaning you could cast this while an allies grants stealth.
- - This skill deals considerable damage to enemies, limited to 3 targets, inflicts Vulnerability, and grants allies a unique additional strike for their next attack.
- - This skill grants allies Protection and inflicts Crippled and Bleeding to enemies. Once the channel finishes, it inflicts Immobilize; while using, each pulse of Protection to allies activates the signet, allowing for massive healing if standing on top of allies.
Support and Sustain
- Superior Rune of Sanctuary(1): +25 Vitality (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Vitality (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Vitality (6): Gain a barrier with health equal to 20% of any heals you receive., andgrant barrier regardless of being full health or not.
- All your shouts have the ability to remove conditions, if using
- All your auras have the ability to remove conditions, if using or the combination ofwith.
- All your auras also grant Protection; it can also be granted from the Overload Earth as mentioned above.
- You can share Might and Fury with .
- You can extend allies boons with .
- Attuning to Water alone heals allies while using the Water Traitline; it can also clear conditions when traited with .
- should be casted while swapping between attunements to give a little boost to healing; otherwise cast it whenever it is up.
- is a Water Field, usewhile it is traveling; it also heals allies while traveling.
- Important: This skill can be blocked by skills such as due to technically being a projectile.
- Important: This skill can be blocked by skills such as
- is a last-resort heal, as mentioned above, and can turn the tides of a team-fight.
- Attuning to Earth alone is a massive increase to sustain while using due to becoming immune to critical hits.
- blocks projectiles for a short duration.
- is a decent mobility skill, is also a Leap Finisher.
- is a source ofand Protection. It also is a support skill by increasing the duration of boons on allies by 2 seconds.
- is a Blind pulsing skill that extends out overtime to a maximum of 750 range.
- is a source of Protection and has a unique synergy withwhere it heals per ally granted the boon per pulse.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before the match starts!
- Switch to before the 10-second countdown begins; once it down, wait for allies to rush to the front and cast. You could also do->and that could set everyone off well.
- Once you're finished, attune to .
- Stack Might for your team!
- Cast and once it's finished, useand that should be enough. Additionally castto lay down a larger Fire Field for allies to blast and use their combo finishers on in the fight.
- Your own blast finishers are: ,, and.
- Your own blast finishers are: