Tempest - D/W Stun
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Dagger/Warhorn Stun Build provides powerful damage with and during the CC effect, permanent swiftness and almost fury up and a little team support with some remove condition, healing , dmg reduction and projectile reflect.
- Try to use every time you have Stun on enemy.
You have as first source of damage the flat and irremovable +30% damage versus enemy whit this control effect by all attack.
- One of this direct and irremovable damages is .
- For stun or interrupt enemy use:
- ( enemies within 240 units ) from , ( dagger 3 in air) or Can't find such trait "Tempest Defense"! Please refer to our trait index (once per 2 seconds for each attacker)
- aoe pull
- aoe knockback
Whenever you stun enemy try to use all damage you have especially , , , and air auto attack ( remember 30% more dps vs stunned enemy ).
- All of your shouts remove a condition due to Soldier runes.
- Is a very powerful AoE heal for yourself and allies.
- is a water field, you can blast it with and
- Every aura applied by this build gives 5s Fury , 5s Swiftness and 3 sec of protection and approximately a 780 heal for you and same heal for your allies affected by aura.
- You can apply Auras by: (Y) = yourself / (A) = allies
- from Overload Air, dagger 3 in air and Can't find such trait "Tempest Defense"! Please refer to our trait index (Y)
- from Overload Water, ( Y ) and (A).
- from ( A ), , and the Fire Field + combo (Y).
- from Overload Earth (Y) and (A).
- can be used to gain any aura you want, provided you swap to the associated Attunement (A), but best for this build is obtain for stun follow by heavy pressure of DPS.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before the match starts by overloading air, which produces a static field. Executing a blast finisher in the field produces AoE Swiftness.
- This is DPS build, try to use it not like cleric bunker.
- Every build with very high Stability re-apply.