Tempest - Dagger/Dagger Sages
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
D/D provides high survivability, decent damage, and great diversity. Stacking Might is required for this build.
- You can bring Conjure. Manifest a fiery greatsword in your hands and at the target location. When it lands, it damages and burns foes. Wielders of this weapon gain increased power and condition damage.
- D/D elementalist is a jack-of-all-trades. To be fully effective with it, you have to learn to play it to ALL its strengths. Your roles include:
- Team support: If you can share a water-attuned + + Overload. Create a surge of accumulated water magic, healing and cleansing allies. When the cast ends, heal the area and apply regeneration. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.Overload. Ride your stored earth magic around, granting protection to other allies you move over and crippling enemies, then deliver a final blast of power to the area. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.3Initial Stability(3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Downed control: Overload. Unleash all flames you've accumulated, searing enemies and strengthening allies. Finishing the cast leaves a tornado behind. Using this skill causes the attunement to have longer recharge.Overload. Use your air magic to summon a nimbus that repeatedly strikes nearby allies, then create a lingering static region that strikes enemies at the same interval. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.
- Roaming/contesting: With decent mobility, sustain and damage you are capable of fighting on a point and win against most specs in 1v1s.
- Bunkering/rotations: Help out your fellow bunkers by swapping contestation with them if they are running out of CDs.
- Learn to properly stack might: Try to use any of your available blast finishers in a fire field such as
- Team support: If you can share a water-attuned + +
- Because of your first dodge on
- Whenever you gain an aura you also receive health due to for a quick self heal. Auras are:
- Envelop yourself with electrical energy that stuns nearby foes if they attack you. Each attaker can be affected by this only once every 2 seconds.
- Note: You will only apply protection on aura if you spec for earth instead of fire, which is less popular right now.
- You can use Envelop yourself in a fiery shield that burns foes and grants might every time you are struck (cooldown of 1 second per attacker).
- You can swap Attunements even while casting spells in order to trigger Can't find such trait "Arcane Fury"! Please refer to our trait index, the casting won't get interrupted - this can cause serious damage to foes in the case of hard-hitting skills like
- Shout. Shout and infuse your allies with arcane energy. Allies who would take lethal damage while this is active ignore the deathblow and are healed instead. If the effect expires naturally, grant an aura based on your current attunement.Fire Shield (5s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1 second cooldown per attacker).Shocking Aura (5s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- The combination of Superior Rune of the Daredevil(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Toughness (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Toughness (5): +100 Power (6): Next attack is guaranteed to crit after completing a dodge roll while in combat.
- Remember to dodge before
- High Chill uptime, as chill affects Attunement cooldowns, messing up the Elementalist's rotation.
- High boon rip and pressure