Tempest - Dagger/x Fresh Air
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Tempest build for running around in open world. This build is highly mobile, difficult to kill, and capable of high AoE damage with .
- For a core Elementalist version of this build see Elementalist - Dagger/x Fresh Air.
- For a ranged variant that uses Scepter see Tempest - Scepter/x Fresh Air.
- For a tankier aura-focused variant see Tempest - Fresh Air Auramancer.
- Offhand dagger is used for mobility. You can run Warhorn for more AoE damage and control, or Focus for defensive skills such as and.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- Healing Skills
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- or- more damage.
- - heavy defiance bar damage via.
- - for mobility.
- Elite Skills
- - for mobility.
- - more dodges at the cost of your passive stun break.
- - if running warhorn.
- Run Fire instead of Arcane for ~10% higher damage but less sustain from .
- - if you need condition cleanse.
- - provides more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by almost 60%.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- This build relies on the interaction between and. After using, you can swap to another attunement and reset the cooldown onwith any critical hit. This lets you spamandto powerful effect.
- The attunement you swap to after depends on the situation:
- has powerful burst damage skills inand.
- grantsandfor sustain.
- grantsfor mobility andfor crowd control.
- After using the skills you need, you should swap back to and autoattack while waiting forto recharge.
- DPS is mostly passive with this build; just make sure you're hitting things with your and.
- Never interrupt .
- Never interrupt
- You can use to maintain Fury.
- Weave in andwhen you can for more damage.
- in Fire or Air can be used as a high-damage opener.
- deals more damage, buthas a much shorter cooldown allowing you to throw it out liberally.
- If using for damage, chain it afterto get the damage buff from.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. Use the high Vigor uptime of this build to your advantage.
- continuously blinds enemies for 10 seconds when used in.
- You can use ,, and⇒to interrupt enemies.
- In desperate circumstances, can also be used as a dodge.
- In desperate circumstances,
- To block something without interrupting , you can use.
- andhave no cast time; use them if you need them.
- , used in, creates a tanky elemental that can help take pressure off you.
- Always be spamming or other skills to maximize the healing from.
- is a good source of healing and condition cleanse. If running Arcane, you can dodge into get a secondfrom, which only has a 10-second cooldown.
- You can run orto better deal with condition pressure.
- , used in, creates an elemental with strong healing and condition cleanse on a short cooldown.
- If you need healing really badly, you can run away and .
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)