Tempest - Fresh Air Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Tempest build for running around in open world. This build is highly mobile, difficult to kill, and deals high AoE damage with . In addition, it provides lots of buffs and damage reduction to itself and nearby allies through its auras.
- You can use Scepter for ranged damage, but note that this is a significant damage loss.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- Healing Skills
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- - flat damage increase.
- - both high AoE damage and a strong defensive skill.
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - if you don't need condition cleanse.
- - more damage.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by almost 60%.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- This build relies on the interaction between and. After using, you can swap to another attunement and reset the cooldown onwith any critical hit. This lets you spamandto powerful effect.
- The attunement you swap to after depends on the situation:
- has high-damage skills inand.
- provides healing and, which you can use to blast the water field fromfor more healing.
- grants protection andfor crowd control.
- After using the skills you need, you should swap back to and useandwhile waiting forto recharge.
- DPS is mostly passive with this build; just make sure you're hitting things with your and.
- Never interrupt .
- Never interrupt
- You can use to maintain Fury.
- Weave in ,, andwhen you can for more damage.
- does good damage and should be cast off cooldown.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. Use the high Vigor uptime of this build to your advantage.
- This build has a ton of protection from auras. You get an aura whenever you use ,,, or any of your shouts. Use this to your advantage to soak up incoming damage.
- provides even more damage mitigation on top of that with
- constantly blinds enemies for 5 seconds.
- You can use ⇒,,to interrupt enemies.
- andgive you a projectile-reflecting aura.
- , used in, creates a tanky elemental that can help take pressure off you.
- is the key to sustain with this build. Useandfor healing. You can useto blast the water field fromfor more healing.
- Always be spamming or other skills to maximize the healing from.
- If running , you can activateand still get the passive healing.
- If running
- Your main source of condition cleanse comes from . If you're having a lot of trouble with conditions, you can run.
- , used in, creates an elemental with extremely powerful healing on a short cooldown.
- If you need healing really badly, you can run away and .
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)