Tempest - Fresh Air Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This build is highly mobile, difficult to kill, and deals high AoE damage with . In addition, it provides lots of buffs and damage reduction to itself and nearby allies through its auras.
- Dagger offhand: Higher mobility than Warhorn but less AOE damage potential.
- Scepter mainhand: Lower damage than Dagger but adds a ranged option.
- Focus: Very strong defensive option
- Staff: Not recommended for this build, only use if you need to hit large groups from range.
- Healing Skills
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- - flat damage increase.
- - both high AoE damage and a strong defensive skill.
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - if you don't need condition cleanse.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set.
- Offensive Sigils - , ,
- Offensive Runes - , , Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Pack"! Please refer to our rune index., Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Flame Legion"! Please refer to our rune index.
- Defensive Runes - , , , ,
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose some damage but gain a lot of health.
- Offensive Sigils - , , ,
- Offensive Runes - Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Scholar"! Please refer to our rune index., , Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Pack"! Please refer to our rune index., Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Flame Legion"! Please refer to our rune index.
- Defensive Runes - , , , ,
- Alternative Stats: You can run a mixture of Assassin's and Valkyrie's armor if you do not have access to Marauder gear.
Optimal DPS Equipment
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible damage gear for this build.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This build relies on the interaction between and . After using , you can swap to another attunement and reset the cooldown on with any critical hit. This lets you spam and to powerful effect.
- The attunement you swap to after depends on the situation:
- has high-damage skills in and .
- provides healing and , which you can use to blast the water field from for more healing.
- grants protection and for crowd control.
- After using the skills you need, you should swap back to and use and while waiting for to recharge.
- DPS is mostly passive with this build; just make sure you're hitting things with your and .
- Never interrupt .
- You can use to maintain Fury.
- Weave in , , and when you can for more damage.
- does good damage and should be cast off cooldown.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. Use the high Vigor uptime of this build to your advantage.
- This build has a ton of protection from auras. You get an aura whenever you use , , , or any of your shouts. Use this to your advantage to soak up incoming damage.
- provides even more damage mitigation on top of that with
- constantly blinds enemies for 5 seconds.
- You can use ⇒ , , to interrupt enemies.
- and give you a projectile-reflecting aura.
- , used in , creates a tanky elemental that can help take pressure off you.
- is the key to sustain with this build. Use and for healing. You can use to blast the water field from for more healing.
- Always be spamming or other skills to maximize the healing from .
- If running , you can activate and still get the passive healing.
- Your main source of condition cleanse comes from . If you're having a lot of trouble with conditions, you can run .
- , used in , creates an elemental with extremely powerful healing on a short cooldown.
- If you need healing really badly, you can run away and .
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)