Tempest - Fresh Air Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- This build is highly mobile, difficult to kill, and deals high AoE damage with . In addition, it provides lots of buffs and damage reduction to itself and nearby allies through its auras.
- Dagger offhand: Higher mobility than Warhorn but less AOE damage potential.
- Scepter mainhand: Lower damage than Dagger but adds a ranged option.
- Focus: Very strong defensive option
- Staff: Not recommended for this build, only use if you need to hit large groups from range.
- Healing Skills
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- - flat damage increase.
- - both high AoE damage and a strong defensive skill.
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - if you don't need condition cleanse.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set.
Marauder / Open World Variant
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose some damage but gain a lot of health. Most open world players should aim for this gear.
- The Optimal-DPS Variant is the best possible damage gear for this build.
You can check our Guide on Gear Variants to find good alternatives for this build! Open World Gear Variants Summary
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This build relies on the interaction between and . After using , you can swap to another attunement and reset the cooldown on with any critical hit. This lets you spam and to powerful effect.
- The attunement you swap to after depends on the situation:
- has high-damage skills in and .
- provides healing and , which you can use to blast the water field from for more healing.
- grants protection and for crowd control.
- After using the skills you need, you should swap back to and use and while waiting for to recharge.
- DPS is mostly passive with this build; just make sure you're hitting things with your and .
- Never interrupt .
- You can use to maintain Fury.
- Weave in , , and when you can for more damage.
- does good damage and should be cast off cooldown.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. Use the high Vigor uptime of this build to your advantage.
- This build has a ton of protection from auras. You get an aura whenever you use , , , or any of your shouts. Use this to your advantage to soak up incoming damage.
- provides even more damage mitigation on top of that with
- constantly blinds enemies for 5 seconds.
- You can use ⇒ , , to interrupt enemies.
- and give you a projectile-reflecting aura.
- , used in , creates a tanky elemental that can help take pressure off you.
- is the key to sustain with this build. Use and for healing. You can use to blast the water field from for more healing.
- Always be spamming or other skills to maximize the healing from .
- If running , you can activate and still get the passive healing.
- Your main source of condition cleanse comes from . If you're having a lot of trouble with conditions, you can run .
- , used in , creates an elemental with extremely powerful healing on a short cooldown.
- If you need healing really badly, you can run away and .
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)