Tempest - LI Earth Tempest
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A simple LI build that focuses on bleeding damage and very high passive defense through Elementalist's Earth traits. This build is very easy to play, featuring just a 2-3 button rotation and can summon powerful minions to assist you.
What Is LI?
LI stands for "Low-Intensity". LI builds are a class of builds that work to slow the game down drastically by using passive defense and builds that require very low input to function. These builds are designed primarily for players that have disabilities that may prevent them from playing higher intensity builds, though they are here for any player who wishes to play them.
LI builds function quite well on their own and are created to be equivalent to our General or Roaming build section. They typically do not output especially high DPS and focus on gear with passive defense, like Soldier and Dire .
- Offhand Focus - Provides more defense at the cost of potential damage.
- Healing Skills
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- - if you don't mind pressing extra buttons, you can drop one of the signets for this for a very strong block
- Elite Skills
- - for mobility.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- If using Exotic gear, swap your Trailblazer's backpiece for a Trailblazer's ring instead to ensure you still hit 100% bleeding duration. Otherwise, it is advised to stick with the gear provided.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content.
- - more dodges and might
- - Damage
Dealing damage with this build is very easy.
- Use and off cooldown.
- Use Skill 1, when not using other skills
- Use your and to summon strong elementals to fight for you.
- If comfortable, you can expand the rotation by adding the following skills, in order of priority:
- Earth Elemental's Stomp (Elite)
You can use to grant yourself some defense as well.
CC is very low with this build. Your only real forms of CC come from your Greater Earth Elemental's Stomp (cause by re-activating your after you've summoned the elemental. A small amount of CC also comes from using and , though it is a very small amount.