Tempest - Tempest Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Tempest build specialized for farming loot from enemies in large group events. This build is easily able to tag multiple enemies at once thanks to its high AoE damage.. It is a very effective Tagging build.
- Utility Skills
- You can run over for stunbreak.
- You can run Staff if mobs live more than a few hits.
- You can run Warhorn for more utility at bosses at the cost of mobility.
If running a staff you can use this in place of air.
- Your gear should be focused on keeping you alive. In most Tagging situations you don't want to deal high damage but need some survivability. There are many sets that accomplish this goal.
- When farming events like The Mad King's Labyrinth where mobs die quickly, do not wear trinkets or only wear trinkets that increase your survivability. You don't want to do much damage to mobs so you don't steal kills. It can also be beneficial to use a Masterwork weapon.
- Other great sets include Knight's, Soldier's, and Magi's. Having some crit chance is good because it helps proc .
- is a great replacement for if you don't have trouble with mobility.
- Bring https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plate_of_Sesame-Crusted_Coq_Au_Vin if you are supplying Ascended food for the zerg.
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- Lump of Crystallized Nougat or other Halloween Utility.
- Camp Air Attunement and use , , and . Use Overload Air when you can get on top of groups of mobs.
- You can swap to other attunements and then swap back quickly to proc . This is recommended on bosses.
- If using staff, swap between fire, water, and air. Try to stay out of earth. Use any AOE skills you have. Spam on downed allies.
- Use your shouts off cooldown
- Use for mobility or for extra AoE while skills are on cooldown.
- You can use for mobility.