Thief - Acrobatic Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Thief build for PvE players without access to expansions. This build deals good cleave damage with Sword and has a lot of dodges for avoiding damage.
- Healing Skills
- - if you take very little incoming damage.
- - if having issues with burning, poison, bleeding, or confusion.
- Utility Skills
- - alternative stun break, a mobility skill that also cleanses conditions.
- - another good stun break.
- - blinds enemies and destroys projectiles.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - to escape from enemies or stealth past them.
- Elite Skills
- - more damage.
- - strong crowd control if there are allies nearby.
- - if you need healing. If you take this taketo keep up fury.
- This build uses similar gear to the Daredevil - Power DPS build for fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Sword is your main weapon in this build. Shortbow has very poor DPS, and is mainly useful for mobility (via ) and farming group events.
- is your main damage multiplier. Spamorto burn initiative and quickly accumulate.
- If you're out of initiative or have maxed out, just autoattack until you need to burn initiative again.
- Use andoff cooldown for boons.
- Dodging is important with this build; it gives you a load of boons and resets for even more boons. If your endurance is full, you should actively look to dodge incoming attacks.
- ,, andare also dodges.
- If cornered by lots of enemies, use orto pulse blindness.
- is a zero-cooldown daze that can be used to interrupt dangerous attacks.
- evades for a very long duration while still dealing damage.
- destroys projectiles. You can also usefor more projectile defense.
- You have some healing from and. If you need more, you can trait.
- ,, andcan be used for condition cleanse. In a pinch,also cleanses conditions.
- If you have lots of trouble with conditions, consider running or.
- Stealth is one of the most useful tools available to Thieves. Use to channel hero points or sneak through otherwise dangerous places.
- If is not enough, you can blast stealth. To do this, equip a shortbow, place a, then spamin the smoke field.