Thief - Boon Thief
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Boon Thief is an insanely strong boon support that can provide 100% uptime on Might, Quickness, Fury, Protection, Regeneration, Vigor, Retaliation and very high uptimes on Stability, Aegis, Resistance. This means Boon Thief can upkeep almost every boon in the game, except Alacrity; making most other supports redundant.
- However, it is extremely important to note that Boon Thief only works on encounters where a thief can reliably get the Stolen Skill Detonate Plasma. These encounters are as follows:
- Matthias Gabriel
- Mursaat Overseer
- Broken King
- Cardinal Adina
- This build comes in two variants, a Diviner variant and a Heal variant.
- 6xSuperior Runes of the Golemancer4xMystical +5 Agony Infusions2xPrecise +5 Agony Infusions
If you are extremely confident in your group, Boon Thief can be used as the primary healer.
- 6xSuperior Runes of the Monk14xMystical +5 Agony Infusions4xHealing +5 Agony Infusions
- The main role of a Boon Thief is to provide almost every boon at extremely high uptimes. This is done by using Detonate Plasma can be acquired, and then taking advantage of to reset the cooldown of .