Thief - Boon Thief
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Boon Thief is an insanely strong boon support that can provide 100% uptime on Might, Quickness, Fury, Protection, Regeneration, Vigor, Retaliation and very high uptimes on Stability, Aegis, Resistance. This means Boon Thief can upkeep almost every boon in the game, except Alacrity; making most other supports redundant.
- However, it is extremely important to note that Boon Thief only works on encounters where a thief can reliably get the Stolen Skill Detonate Plasma. These encounters are as follows:
- Matthias Gabriel
- Mursaat Overseer
- Cardinal Adina
- Statues of Grenth
- And Keep Construct, to some extent.
- 6xSuperior Rune of the Golemancer4xMystical +5 Agony Infusion2xPrecise +5 Agony Infusion
- The main role of a Boon Thief is to provide almost every boon at extremely high uptimes. This is done by using Detonate Plasma can be acquired, and then taking advantage of to reset the cooldown of . Note that stealing on a boss that is under the effects of Invulnerability will not steal any skill and only put Steal on cooldown, e.g. Matthias during the 40% phase transition.