Thief - Deadeye Duelist
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A roaming, melee-focussed Deadeye spec that makes use of to set the opponent up for bursts of damage.
- if fighting a foe that only inflicts direct damage
- if facing a lot of soft CC
An additional 5 Precise Infusions are required to reach 100% precision
- is a perfectly viable alternative to , provided that is rarely used and is cast frequently enough to maintain quickness from
- Unlike a conventional Deadeye, here Sword is the primary weapon. Before engaging, cast to begin building Malice and trigger Can't find such trait "Unforgiving"! Please refer to our trait index. Then, cast into . The opponent will be both Stunned and Immoblised, leaving your to do maximum damage.
- With and , a maximum of three casts will be available per 17 1/2 seconds. will trigger on every interrupt when wielding sword, so use , and to shut down skills and deal lifesteal damage.
- Rifle is still useful, but best used for when the opponent is fleeing or for some pre-engagement pot-shots.