Thief - Revised PIstol/Dagger
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
With less speed than a normal thief, the focus is more on progressing teamfights and occasionally decapping. Applies high sustained pressure with an option for an immediate burst; High survivability, and many escape options.
- for increased damage on buffed enemies
- Precast before casting, conceal your/by casting while stealthed. Follow up withto rapid fire and attach all venoms. Attempt to attack from the side to trigger quickness with Burst of Agility.
- Use when your opponent reaches you. This is a very risky move. Best used with your back against a corner.
- adds poison to the immobilize of. Use withto maintain distance in prolonged fights.
- applies additional Confusion due to, and Torment due to. This trait synergizes with,, and. It is important to note that this burst can be overkill sometimes; Attempt to conserve initiative/venoms more often, in a non-1v1 scenario. Oftentimes simply applying some conditions quickly and then leaving to decap a point. The thief should never linger when an engagement seems decided in your favor.
- is your hard-counter to condition-based classes. It is improved byand.
- Use to quickly stealth-rez downed teammates mid team-fight, or set up a burst.
- can siphon health in a team scenario where venoms aren't used immediately. Combined with the amulet andfor high survivability.
- when hit by a burst, followed by weapon swap andto get out of range.