Thief - Scout
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Scouting in WvW is extremely useful, and having a build made for it makes the job a lot more doable.
First Weapon Set
Second Weapon Set
Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index
- The Shadow Arts line is pretty self explanatory. Reduced Deception cooldowns, Health Regen, and Condition Removal are very useful for scouting. This is some of the only Condition removal in the build, apart from Withdraw.
- Acrobatics is also fairly obvious, with Endurance return on Dodge, Vigor on Heal, and +50% Speed while Stealthed. This has more applications than initially obvious, among them countering Cripple and Chill effects.
- Trickery is where some of your offensive potential is mixed in, with the ability to rip boons. If you can target the commander and strip their Stability at a key push, this can end a fight in an instant. Other uses are fucking with Warriors, if they pop Signet of Rage and attempt to chase you, stealing their Swiftness is kind of funny. Also the Vigor is extremely useful.
- Shadow Arts
- If involved in Ramming down a gate, dropping Refuge on your rammers halves the damage they take on top of the Iron Will they should have, reducing direct damage taken.
- If an ally is down, Stealthing them helps to prevent the enemy from DPSing them down, and provides better chances at surviving while ressing allies.
|First Weapon Set
||Second Weapon Set
- Could go more defensive with
- All equipment should be Dire or Nomad's, or a mix of the two. Dire is more offensive sided, while Nomad's is super defensive and tanky. Carrying two sets and swapping up depending on what you're doing is a good idea.
- Wander around, find enemy zergs, and stick with em!
- Important to stay calm when under attack and not use skills to early.
- When attempting to use
- YouTube Thief Character's channel
- Twitch: Thief Character