Thief - Marauder S/D
A slippery PvP Thief build made for F2P players. High mobility, excellent single-target burst and a fair bit of boon stealing.
- - a second stun breaker and an excellent gap closer.
- - a second stun breaker which cleanses conditions, evades attacks and grants initiative.
- - an attempt at making up for the lack of AoE stealth.
- - poor man's.
- Taking sacrifices utility for more damage.
- is an equally viable alternative to Pain Response.
- should always be taken when the enemy is expected to bring a lot of Chill and Immobilize to the table.
- Evading an attack can reset that CD of Steal thanks to .
- Always start your fight with , from behind a wall or an object that blocks line of sight (a pillar between you and your target for example). This provides a great and safe escape route for you that you can use bywhich also removes a condition, keep that in mind.
- Your countless dodges and evades on weapon sets provide you a fair survivability, but don't pursue a kill too much: once you become vulnerable you must retreat, otherwise you can be downed within a second.
- Don't spam mindlessly. You will become easily predictible and locked in an animation while your enemy can set up burst. Find a balanced between your autoattacks and flanking, use it mainly for the evade if you are out of dodges or for its chain skillif you want to steal boons like Stability - extremely useful vs Hambow warriors. Larcenous Strike is also Unblockable allowing you to continue pressure through blocks like.
- , while the Stealth it gives is short, is perfect for losing aggro for a brief time and either reset your position and make another opening or to simply disengage and leave the fight. While in stealth you gain the skillwhich can help with interrupts whenis on cooldown.
- Using the insane mobility provided by Shortbow's you can get to unguarded enemy points under seconds, decap them fast and then head back into the teamfight - this can really cripple the enemy team. Don't leave the teamfight however if your team can't handle the enemy without you.
- Can't find such skill "Disabling Shot (thief shortbow skill)"! Please refer to our skill index. is a cheap and spammable skill which grants evasion - this can be used while Immobilized while Withdraw is on CD and is an effective way of negating enemy burst.
- Use on downed enemies especially if they are being ressed - Poison decreases healing gained by 33% which affects resurrecting speed.
- Dagger/Pistol thieves
- Weapon swapping can be used to cancel the back roll of which is useful while using the skill inas you don't want to leave the area.