Thief - Marauder S/D
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A slippery PvP Thief build with high mobility, excellent single-target burst and a fair bit of boon stealing. No expansions required, usable by F2P players as well.
- over- retains some of RfI's effects while offering better mobility and an extra tool for bursting.
- Taking sacrifices utility for more damage.
- can be considered when facing at least 2 condition based specs.
- Evading an attack can reset the CD of Steal thanks to .
- Dodge if you need Swiftness while moving between capture points.
- Always try to start the fight with (IS) from behind a wall or an object that blocks line of sight (a pillar between you and your target for example) whenever possible. This provides a great and safe escape route that you can use with(IR) which also removes a condition. Note that IR has a longer range than IS.
- The many dodges and evasions on weapon sets provide decent survivability for an otherwise very squishy setup.
- Don't spam mindlessly. You will become easily predictible and locked in an animation while your enemy can set up burst. Find a balance between your autoattacks and flanking strike. Both this skill and its chainare unblockable. Larcenous Strike will be your main source of burst damage.
- , while the Stealth it gives is short, is perfect for losing aggro for a brief time to either reset your position and make another opening or to simply disengage and leave the fight. While in stealth you gain the skillwhich can help with interrupting important skills whenis on cooldown.
- Use the mobility provided by Shortbow's to get to unguarded enemy points in mere seconds, neutralize (decap) them, then help out your allies in a fight. Don't leave the team fight however if your team can't handle the enemy without you.
- is a cheap and spammable skill which grants evasion - this can be used while Immobilized ifis on CD and is an effective way of negating enemy burst.
- Use on downed enemies especially if they are being revived - Poison decreases healing gained by 33% which affects resurrecting speed.
- Dagger/Pistol thieves