Untamed - Hybrid DPS
Focused on: Hybrid damage
Untamed hinges on the trait that reduces the cooldown of ALL skills by a significant amount every time you use a CC skill. By bringing three of them, the rotation has almost no cooldowns and therefore is incredibly fast-paced. In return for this pace, Untamed is one of the highest-damage builds in the game.
Given the need to dedicate two of your utility slots to CC skills, you are not able to bring any real utility, though as might be expected it deals with breakbars quite handily.
Be aware that only does defiance bar damage if all the spores hit, requiring you to stand inside the hitbox of smaller targets. Also be aware that some targets, typically "prop" bosses (such as Icebrood Construct) or those that gain Stability, are not affected by CC and therefore this build will not function.
- Ascended versions of if you want to benefit from the ascended buffs - In this case you should run full Viper stats
Conceptually, the Hybrid Untamed rotation is simple. However, due to every CC reducing all your cooldowns thanks to it is unbelievably fast-paced. It is also important not to deviate too much from the rotation to ensure that your CCs are all reducing each other's cooldowns.
Start with your pet unleashed.
- Filler skill
The CC skill will alternate on each loop between and (the active skill of Storm Spirit).
Each loop you pick one of the filler skills with the following priority:
- - every 15 seconds, using will give access to an ambush skill. You can track whether it's available by the buff on your bar
- - interrupt this skill as soon as you can use again
- In addition to the above, you want to use all F-skills and off cooldown.
- Put Maul (F3 on your pet) on autocast, and it will use those skills even while unleashed.
- On targets that can't be interrupted (such as Icebrood Construct or those with Stability), this build won't work.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium