Warrior - All Signet Arms
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Warrior - Axe/Axe Arms. This is a popular simplified build that runs all signets with no active abilities, which makes it very easy for new Warrior players to pick up and play.
- If you don't need the crowd control from offhand Mace, you can go without it and just run dual axes. If you do this, you should put your main hand axe in weapon set 1 and your offhand axe in weapon set 2, so that you can still weapon swap to proc your traits.
- Alternatively, you can bring a Greatsword for more mobility.
- Use a Rifle if you need to range something.
- Healing Skills
- - slightly better healing than.
- - a big heal that also maxes out your adrenaline.
- Utility Skills
- - more dodges.
- - alternative toif conditions are a problem.
- - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- - if you need CC.
- - if you need healing and have Strength sigils.
- - if running rifle.
Elite Specialization Variants
- This build can easily be adapted to work with Berserker or Spellbreaker. Simply replace Strength or Discipline with your traitline of choice. If running Spellbreaker you can also consider equipping one or more daggers for .
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Warrior - Power Bannerslave and Spellbreaker - Power DPS builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by over 6000 (25k up from 19k).
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Your main damage skills are ,, and. You should use these skills whenever available and fill in the gaps with/axe autoattacks.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain, as most of the damage is loaded in the last hit of .
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain, as most of the damage is loaded in the last hit of
- Use off cooldown.
- Activate off cooldown for boons.
- You can activate orfor more damage in short fights or burst phases. You can also activate your signets out of combat to prestack the buff from.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping. For more condition-heavy fights you should run or