Warrior - Axe/Axe Arms
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Warrior build for running around in open world. This build attacks quickly and deals high AoE damage, making it great for open world farming.
- If you don't need the crowd control from offhand Mace, you can go without it and just run dual axes. If you do this, you should put your main hand axe in weapon set 1 and your offhand axe in weapon set 2.
- Alternatively, you can bring a Greatsword for more mobility.
- Use a Rifle if you need to range something.
- Healing Skills
- - if you aren't taking much damage.
- - a big heal that also maxes out your adrenaline.
- Utility Skills
- - more dodges.
- - deals more damage thanbut tends to knock enemies away from you.
- - alternative toif you don't need a stun break.
- - alternative toif you're taking a lot of damage.
- - alternative toif conditions are a problem.
- - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- - longer duration of boons thanbut also a longer cooldown.
- - grants stability, mobility, and crowd control.
- - if you need healing and have Strength sigils.
- - if running rifle.
- If there are nearby players, you can run Tactics instead of Arms to grant them a lot of increased damage with and. If you do this, it's also worth runningand, and traitingin Discipline.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Warrior - Power Bannerslave and Spellbreaker - Power DPS builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by over 6000 (25k up from 19k).
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Your main damage skills are ,, and. You should use these skills whenever available and fill in the gaps with/axe autoattacks.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain, as most of the damage is loaded in the last hit of .
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain, as most of the damage is loaded in the last hit of
- Activate andoff cooldown for boons.
- Use off cooldown.
- When possible, use before your burst damage to get the bonus from.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- You can slot ,, orfor more damage mitigation.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping or using . For more condition-heavy fights you should run