Warrior - Basic Warrior
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A strong core build that is F2P accessible and holds its own in almost all content.
- Greatsword - high mobility and decent dps
- Mace (offhand) - lower defense but higher CC than shield
- Rifle - the only ranged power option
- - if you aren't taking much damage.
- - more dodges.
- - physical skill that grants CC and mobility
- - used to proc
- - alternative to if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - removes conditions & breaks stun
- - panic button.
- - longer duration of boons than but also a longer cooldown.
- - grants stability, mobility, and crowd control.
- - if running rifle.
- - significant sustain and endurance increase.
- - use for extra stability.
Run Tactics over Arms for a dramatic increase to sustain.
- , - great if you have allies around. Phalanx will remove the heal on shout and drastically reduce your sustain.
- If using , replace with
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear similar to Berserker - Power DPS, making it excellent for general PvE
- - more condi cleanse
- - more dodges
- , - burst sigils
- - similar to Eagle but trades personal damage for group support
- , , - great for defense
- - strong defensive option if also running shout-heal.
- - cheap sustain option
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage whenf arming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
- The primary damage skills are , , and . You should use these skills whenever available and fill in the gaps with /axe autoattacks.
- Never interrupt autoattack chains, as most of the damage is loaded in the last hit of .
- Activate and off cooldown for boons.
- Use off cooldown.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping or using . For more condition-heavy fights you should run