Warrior - Core GS/Axe Roaming
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high mobility build with an emphasis on dps/sustain, and burst damage.
- can replace for more adrenaline, might, and fury.
- for more damage against boon heavy opponents
- for more might duration and power.
- for more might duration and condition mitigation.
- for overall better crit-chance when using axe.
- as an alternative for Air Sigil.
- for more power.
- for more precision.
- Allows for 33% damage boost after using for 5 seconds. This makes
- When using ,
- The timing of is pivotal. Ensuring that conditions are already applied and adrenaline needed is when it is most effective.
- and can be stacked up to three times. This means hitting with Burst. Deliver a circular attack to foes around you, and gain fury. Deal more damage to foes with low health.
- Time your Stances, including
- Avoid letting your conditions stack up too high. Swapping weapons frequently will help. Keep an eye out for condition stacks as they might seem small but the number of one stack may be great. When conditions become rampant or too high, as a last resort, using can provide extra resistance. Only when conditions become too large to manage should it be pressed.
- Bursting is essential in this build. In fights, it is better to burst anything than nothing. Keeping your Adrenal Health and Berserker's Power at 3 stacks will make you very viable.