Warrior - Dodging Makes Right
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Power based, balanced Roaming Warrior build.
- mandatory food, further increases dodge frequence and guarantees healing.
- option in small group fights when being comfortable with reduced endurance regeneration.
- Playstyle: this build is about weaving hard hitting skills into chains of block and evade frames. The combos aren't set in stone, rather you'll need to adapt based on what CDs are available. Minimize melee contact, dodge/block/evade as many things as possible, and spike targets when an opening shows. Examples:
- from outside melee range ⇒ dodge to your target ⇒ ⇒
- ⇒ weapon swap ⇒ ⇒
- causes Might applications to heal you and grant a tiny bit of endurance.
- If possible, dodge into enemies to damage them with and generate Might. This is especially useful if you're Blinded as the damage of the dodge will miss, consuming the condition and allowing you to immediately follow up with something.
- Use and as often as possible while traveling between capture points. In combat these skills can also get you out of Immobilize because of the trait .
- Swapping weapons in the middle of a burst cancels them and retains the adrenaline. You can use this to your advantage by baiting dodges with or to keep your adrenaline if you know a burst won't land. can also be stowed instead of weapon swapped.
- Burst skills - and :
- These are vital skills for the build and you should do your best to land them. CC targets beforehand with or , time them to hit just after the target has dodged, etc.
- You gain 15 endurance via and a further 1 stack of per adrenaline bar consumed upon a successful hit.
- Most of your adrenaline should be spent on Eviscerate, as its damage scales with adrenaline level. For Arcing Slice it doesn't matter, the damage is always the same - only the Fury duration scales.
- Try to land Eviscerate right (or shortly) after swapping to Axe to benefit from .
- can be your make or break skill during duels or downing an opponent. Try to use it at the end of a player's dodge or stability to make it even harder to dodge, and make the most out of it. Alternatively, this can be used defensively for the evasion and mobility to avoid damage or disengage from a fight.
- is borderline useless except for 2 situations:
- Your target is trying to escape, in which case the snare can be useful.
- The target is below 25% health which increased the damage of this skill significantly, making it fairly powerful.
- Try to block as many attacks with as possible. synergizes rather well with the defining trait of the build, .
- and will be used to manage condition levels before resorting to mass cleanses.