Warrior - Dodging Makes Right
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A core roaming build expanded on the PvP build. This build gains high sustain with the recently changed trait
- Higher passive endurance regeneration.
- mandatory food, further increases dodge frequence and guarantees healing.
- option in small group fights when being comfortable with reduced endurance regeneration.
- Every single stack of Might you gain heals you and refills your endurance by 5.
- Camp greatsword as long as possible as any critical hit, including your dodge rolls provides you with might with .
- Use your dodge rolls not only to mitigate damage but also gain heal and sustain pressure with .
- Use the second weapon set only in dire situations for as its might generating capabilities are far lower than with the greatsword.
- Allows for 33% damage boost after usingfor 5 seconds. This makes
- Avoid letting your conditions stack up too high. Swapping weapons frequently will help. Keep an eye out for condition stacks as they might seem small but the number of one stack may be great. When conditions become rampant or too high, as a last resort, using can provide extra resistance. Only when conditions become too large to manage should it be pressed.
- In fights, it is better to burst anything than nothing. Keeping your at 3 stacks will make you very sustainable on top of the already existing Might that heals you.
- Dodging frequently will help mitigate damage, stay sustainable by receiving health, and stack up Might for more damage output.