Warrior - GS/Hammer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A bursty warrior build which also provides great CC and mobility.
- puts more emphasis on stances at the expense of cleansing.
- further enhances your damage at the cost of some sustain.
- Set up
- All movement skills remove the Immobilized condition - list of movement skills in the build:
- Blinds can be countered by dodging to your target - as your dodge deals damage it'll consume the blind enabling you to quickly land the skill you want.
- Physical. Take the form of a massive juggernaut, reducing the damage you take and the duration of incoming movement-impeding conditions.2Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- CC: it has multiple CC options to disrupt enemy burst/stomping
- Mobility/disenage: permanent swiftness and stability paired with great gapclosers can also be used to quickly get across the map, although using your elite only for mobility between points isn't worth it in most cases. Rampage can also be used to disengage from a lost fight in a blink of an eye.
- Stomping/ressing: nearly unremovable stability and the increased defensive capabilities should make it easy for you to secure stomps and revive allies.
- Damage: you should be able to burst down anyone who doesn't immediately begin to disengage.
- Consider activating
- Because of trait Peak Performance, you want to be full adrenaline when entering this form.
- Being outkited by teleporting to high ground.
- Some attacks have large cast times and are easy to dodge.
- Like most warrior builds, it is very weak to blind.
- Burst. Deliver a circular attack to foes around you, and gain fury. Deal more damage to foes with low health.