Warrior - Greatswort/Hammer
A bursty warrior build which also provides great CC and mobility.
- more emphasis on stances at the expense of cleansing.
- further ehances your damage at the cost of some sustain.
- Set up Hundret blades or Arcin Slice with either Earthshaker or Backbreaker.
- All movement skills remove the Immobilized condition - list of movement skills in the build:
- Hammer: Earthshaker
- Greatsword: Whirlwind and Rush.
- Endure Paincan also be used for the stunbreaker part which makes it valuable even against condition builds.
- Blinds can be countered by dodging to your target - as your dodge deals damage it'll consume the blind enabling you to quickly land the skill you want.
- Use Rush and Whirlwind for mobility while traveling between points.
- Being outkited by teleporting to high ground.
- Some attacks have large cast times and are easy to dodge.
- Like most warrior builds, it is very weak to blind.