Warrior - LI Defense Core
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An incredibly strong LI build that features very high damage with little input while maintaining excellent sustain and defense.
What Is LI?
LI stands for "Low-Intensity". LI builds are a class of builds that work to slow the game down drastically by using passive defense and builds that require very low input to function. These builds are designed primarily for players that have disabilities that may prevent them from playing higher intensity builds, though they are here for any player who wishes to play them.
LI builds function quite well on their own and are created to be equivalent to our General or Roaming build section. They typically do not output especially high DPS and focus on gear with passive defense, like Soldier and Dire .
- Greatsword - Very high mobility, decent DPS; replaces Mace/Shield
- Rifle - Your only valid ranged option for power
- Offhand Mace - Higher CC than offhand shield
- Healing Skills
- - condi clear
- Utility Skills
- - passive defense and active stunbreak
- - more dodges.
- - removes conditions & breaks stun
- - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- - significant damage increase
- - great passive stunbreak
- - great passive defense
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can use other gear as well, such as full Berserker's or Knight's , and can mix the pieces to your own comfort.
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- Spam off cooldown
- Use and off cooldown
- Auto-Attack, try not to interrupt the AA chain.
All of your defense is passive and comes from many traits in Defense and Tactics. The two trait lines work together to provide extremely high passive sustain, especially when combined with . With the Soldier's gear above, so long as you're bursting off cooldown, you should be regenerating around 1200 health per second. When combined with the very high passive defense of Soldier's Gear, this build is very hard to take down.