Warrior - Power Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Power Bannerslave (also known as Banner Support or BS) is a meta defining offensive support in raids. This build provides up to 10 players with the unique damage buffs and. It also provides, strong CC, and very high burst DPS for a support build. Due to the raw power of its damage buffs one bannerslave is standard in every raid group.
- This build focuses on burst damage and excels in short fights. For a condition build with higher sustained damage, see Berserker - Condi Bannerslave. For a variant with boonstrip but mediocre damage, see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Warrior - Power Bannerslave (Fractal).
- Greatsword can replace Mace/Mace in encounters where the CC requirement is low and you can trust your squadmates to handle CC. If running this you should take the trait.
- overif additional CC is required, or up to personal preference (there is only a low DPS difference between the two)
- If you are able to split your banners with another Warrior, take andalong with the single banner.
- If you don't have , instead replace a banner withand useas your only physical. Only do this if another Warrior in your squad is taking the banner you replaced.
- If you don't have
- provides Fury and can be used as an emergency resurrect in inexperienced groups.
- provides an absurd amount of CC.
- If running a greatsword use and.
Mace/Mace Offhand Rotation
- Place and
- for adrenaline
- From here, use your axe skills as they come off cooldown, making sure to cast before usingto ensureis active for the entire channel. Fill in gaps withand be careful not to interrupt your auto-attack chain, as the damage is heavily backloaded onto the end of.
- Swap to mace/mace if CC is required. A full adrenaline is your strongest CC skill, withandalso being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.
- With sufficient alacrity uptime there should be almost no time for autoattacks with this rotation.
- This rotation should only be used for encounters where your teammates can handle any CC required, since by taking greatsword you forfeit your CC capabilities.