Warrior - Power Bannerslave (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Power Bannerslave (also known as Banner Support or BS) is a meta defining offensive support that provides its party with the unique damage buffs and . It also provides , strong CC, and very high burst DPS for a support build. Due to the raw power of its damage buffs one bannerslave is standard in every fractal group.
- For a variant that sacrifices some damage for the ability to strip boons, see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal).
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Warrior - Power Bannerslave.
- Greatsword can replace Mace/Mace in encounters where the CC requirement is low and is enough to cover CC. If running this you should take the trait.
- over if additional CC is required, or up to personal preference (there is only a low DPS difference between the two)
- provides Fury and can be used as an emergency resurrect in inexperienced groups.
- if extra might generation is required, such as in a composition with no Druid.
- This gear assumes you are getting 225 precision from having 150 AR and a Mist Offensive Potion with the Fractal Attunement mastery. If you have more AR, you can replace Assassin's pieces with Berserker's.
- If running a greatsword use and .
- or slaying potions when applicable.
Mace/Mace Offhand Rotation
- Place and
- for adrenaline
- From here, use your axe skills as they come off cooldown, making sure to cast before using to ensure is active for the entire channel. Fill in gaps with
- Swap to mace/mace if CC is required. A full adrenaline is your strongest CC skill, with and also being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.
- With sufficient alacrity uptime there should be almost no time for autoattacks with this rotation.
- This rotation should only be used for encounters where your teammates can handle any CC required, since by taking greatsword you forfeit your CC capabilities.