Warrior - Power Bannerslave (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Power Bannerslave (also known as Banner Support or BS) is a meta defining offensive support that provides its party with the unique damage buffs and. It also provides, strong CC, and very high burst DPS for a support build. Due to the raw power of its damage buffs one bannerslave is standard in every fractal group.
- For a variant that sacrifices some damage for the ability to strip boons, see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal).
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Warrior - Power Bannerslave.
- Greatsword can replace Mace/Mace in encounters where the CC requirement is low and is enough to cover CC. If running this you should take thetrait.
- overif additional CC is required, or up to personal preference (there is only a low DPS difference between the two)
- provides Fury and can be used as an emergency resurrect in inexperienced groups.
- if extra might generation is required, such as in a composition with no Druid.
- This gear assumes you are getting 225 precision from having 150 AR and a Mist Offensive Potion with the Fractal Attunement mastery. If you have more AR, you can replace Assassin's pieces with Berserker's.
- If running a greatsword use and.
- or slaying potions when applicable.
Mace/Mace Offhand Rotation
- Place and
- for adrenaline
- From here, use your axe skills as they come off cooldown, making sure to cast before usingto ensureis active for the entire channel. Fill in gaps withand be careful not to interrupt your auto-attack chain, as the damage is heavily backloaded onto the end of.
- Swap to mace/mace if CC is required. A full adrenaline is your strongest CC skill, withandalso being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.
- With sufficient alacrity uptime there should be almost no time for autoattacks with this rotation.
- This rotation should only be used for encounters where your teammates can handle any CC required, since by taking greatsword you forfeit your CC capabilities.