A tanky, supportive warrior build for PvP mixed with offensive capabilities. Especially good against condition specs/comps.
For the optional slot:
- extra shout heal and unblockable AoE CC.
"Fear Me!" 60
- another short CD shout heal.
"On My Mark!" 30
"On My Mark!"
. Call out target foe to make them vulnerable.
10Vulnerability (10s): 10% Incoming Damage Range: 1,200
- if you must do the stomping / expect heavy CC from the enemy team.
Balanced Stance 40
- Warhorn over Shield against Condition-heavy comps (in this case take
on Tactics and
9 Superior Sigil of Leeching
Your next attack after swapping to this weapon while in combat steals some health. (Cooldown: 9s)
9 Superior Sigil of Energy
Gain 50% of your endurance when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
9 Superior Sigil of Geomancy
Inflict bleeding on nearby foes for 10 seconds when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
9 Superior Sigil of Doom
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts poison (6 seconds). (Cooldown: 9s)
Superior Rune of the Soldier
(1): +25 Vitality (2): +35 Toughness (3): +50 Vitality (4): +65 Toughness (5): +100 Vitality (6): Shouts remove a condition from each affected ally.
+1200 Toughness +900 Healing Power +900 Condition Damage
and Shield Bash ½ 20
can be used in Savage Leap ¾ 8
's fire field in order to gain Combustive Shot ¾ 8
- the aura's duration doesn't stack, so try not to chain the two leaps. The combo field can also be used for Might stackng with Fire Shield 40
Arcing Arrow ¾ 10
- Start casting while out of LOS to hide that you are channeling the skill to increase the chance of landing it.
on downed allies if ressing them would be too risky or impossible. Don't waste it, it has a huge CD.
Battle Standard 2 240
- Heal and cleanse allies with shouts.
- You can secure kills by rooting enemies with (sword burst skill) so your team can land the burst.