Weaver - Cele Weaver
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
Cele Weaver is a very strong build similar to Weaver - Condi Weaver that makes use of Celestial stat gear. Like other celestial builds, it has very high boon duration, condition duration, and healing power on top of a good spread of hybrid DPS stats. Due to Weaver's excellent spread of condition damage, strike damage, and boon generation it makes great use of Celestial .
- "Rhythmic", complex playstyle
- Fantastic "Jack of all trades". One of the best "all-rounders" in the game.
- High skill floor
- High intensity / high input.
- Sword - Highest damage mainhand, has moderate mobility
- Focus - Highest defense offhand while offering good damage and utility, generally recommended
- Dagger - Highest mobility mainhand & offhand, offers high damage and a very "fluid" playstyle.
- Scepter - Decent ranged option with lots of blast finishers
- Staff - Powerful ranged option when zerging in large groups.
- - strong passive heal with good synergy with
- - burst heal.
- - blast finisher.
- - decent heal that also helps nearby allies
- - powerful area condition damage
- - provides Vulnerability and damage via Burning
- - a strong skill with no cast time; use in for vuln uptime, or for damage
- - provides additional barrier and stability; gives the build a wide margin for error
- - AoE burst damage from or pulsing blind with .
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - fantastic stunbreak
- - decent single-target DPS and provides extra durability
- - high AoE damage on a long cooldown, mobility
- - flame elemental provides high DPS while water and earth give you a reliable front line.
- - a powerful damage buff but can be hard to use without Quickness and Alacrity
Cele Weaver specializations are very fluid, as Cele Weaver can make use of virtually every trait in Elementalist's kit. As such, what you see below is a small sample of the possibilities. Explore your options with this build.
The core of this build rests on and the Weaver traitline.
- Build Code
- - more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- / - can be taken if the extra sustain from barrier isn't needed
Take Arcane for lower attunement cooldowns and extreme levels of sustain. This is the strongest "general" option.
- - additional boons, especially good for
- - even more dodges if using the Viper's variant.
Take Earth for extra toughness, stability, and resistance to conditions. This variant is the strongest Condition-oriented option. It also drastically enhances your signets.
- - Given your boon duration and frequent fire aura, this allows you to have nearly permanent protection.
- - condition hate
The water variant offers sustain similar to that of Arcane, but rather than providing general buffs it focuses hard on improving your Power damage. This variant also allows you to provide extra sustain to nearby allies.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
It is strongly advised to stick with full celestial stats for this particular variant of Elementalist.
- - all-around budget option
- - very strong condition option
- - allows for 100% burning duration
- , - strong hybrid runes
- - budget hybrid rune
- - use when zerging for extreme sustain
- , - powerful defensive options
- - budget defense
- - Strongest power DPS option
- - Strongest Condi DPS option
- - Strongest DPS sigil overall
- / - Very powerful DPS sigils. Geomancy helps with AOE.
- - More boons!
- / - Improved sustain
- - Strongest defensive sigil
- - Great all-around stacking sigil
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- - All-stats food.
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Lots of sustain via Lifesteal
- / - +Dmg, +Karma
- To deal damage, you want to rotate between fire, earth, and air, using water for healing when necessary. Here are a few good ways to do this to keep your damage high, based on your current attunements:
- Fire + Fire ⇒ Earth, Air, or Water
- Fire + Earth ⇒ Fire or Earth
- Fire + Water ⇒ Fire
- Fire + Air ⇒ Fire
- Any Earth OFFHAND attunement ⇒ Fire or Earth
- Water, Earth, and Air main-hand attuenements should always rotate to Fire when possible.
- You can mostly spam your Fire, Earth, and Air skills. Save Air Off-hand skills for their defense/CC.
- You can combine , , and with for a large burst of damage while you are invulnerable.
- Try not to interrupt your AA chain in fire, and try to avoid having to AA for extended periods in Fire, Air, or Water. Earth's AA chain is fine to interrupt if needed
Basically, you want to always strive to be attuned to fire in some way other than when you attune to double earth.
- Projectile Hate: ,
- - invuln
- Water AA's & provide considerable healing when necessary
- Dodging or activating a stance grants Barrier. can be taken for an extremely powerful defensive cooldown.