Weaver - Celestial Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
One of the many versions of Hybrid Weaver, this WvW roamer combines both power and condition damage with excellent sustain in order to wear down targets in 1v1s.
- A full set of
Yet again there are plenty of viable options:
- - food equivalent of Celestial, fits perfectly.
- - boost to direct damage.
- - combined with Vigor this pushes you near the endurance regen cap. Alternatively, if you're playing with this food can ease the loss of . The Might stacking is a nice added bonus.
- Budget version:
- Budget version:
- - some extra boon duration and Might stacking.
- - direct damage increase.
- - same purpose, but easier to get.
Elite specialization basics
- Weaver allows the Elementalist to attune to 2 elements at the same time, and skills 1-5 will be decided based on both. Let's call them primary and secondary attunements.
- If you swap to then fire becomes your primary attunement and weapon skills 1-2 will be fire skills. Afterwards if you switch to for example then water is now your primary attunement and fire's moved to secondary - now skills 1-2 are water and 4-5 are fire. Skill 3 is a dual skill influenced by both active attunements ⇒ fire + water for example is .
- The order of the attunements doesn't matter here, water primary with fire secondary has the same dual attack as fire primary and water secondary. Attuning to the same element twice has its own dual skill.
- Applying Regeneration cleanses a condition. Gaining Swiftness and Superspeed applies Regeneration as well.
- In combat double attuning to the same element is usually not worth it, except for Air's and very rarely Water to squeeze out some more sustain.
- Cycle fire -> air -> fire -> air to maintain Swiftness while roaming.
- Stances grant Stability, which has many uses including safe stomping downed enemies.
- The defensive rotation is definitely something you should learn and utilize whenever heavy healing is needed:
- which also triggers and grants Regeneration.
- Dodge in order to proc the water part of for healing and condition cleansing.
- for evasion, healing, and condition cleansing.
- to blast the water field left behind by Riptide.
- for the barrier and some counterpressure.