Weaver - Power DPS BttH Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A power DPS build for Weaver. This is a fast paced DPS build that deals high damage by swapping between attunements for Dual Attack skills.
- For a Fresh Air variant, see Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword. For a staff variant with high cleave and burst damage see Weaver - Power DPS Staff.
- Aquatic Stance provides more group healing at the expense of personal healing.
- Signet of Restoration will provide the most uptime in fights with very low pressure where you aren't pressing your heal skill.
- Stormsoul in fractals or Keep Construct where you can consistently break defiance bars.
- or slaying sigils if applicable.
This build has access to CC options that are easier to use than Staff Weaver, however it still faces the problem of having to wait for two attunement swap cooldowns before gaining access to most of its CC skills
- 24px Polaric Leap inflicts a short daze that is rounded up to be equivalent to a 1 second daze when used against a breakbar. This is your only CC skill that is available after only one attunement swap
- Updraft is available as your Air Attunement 5 skill. Be mindful of your positioning when casting this, as it will move you approximately 300 units away from your target.
- Earthquake is available as your Earth Attunement 4 skill.
- 24px Gale Strike is available as your Air/Earth 3 skill.
- Wind Blast in Lightning Hammer.