Weaver - Power DPS BttH Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A power DPS build for Weaver. This is a fast paced DPS build that deals high damage by swapping between attunements for Dual Attack skills.
- For a variant with better performance on small hitbox bosses, see Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword. For a staff variant with high cleave and burst damage see Weaver - Power DPS Staff.
- provides more group healing at the expense of personal healing.
- will provide the mostuptime in fights with very low pressure where you aren't pressing your heal skill.
- on Keep Construct and fractals where you can consistently break defiance bars.
- or slaying sigils if applicable.
This build has access to CC options that are easier to use than Staff Weaver, however it still faces the problem of having to wait for two attunement swap cooldowns before gaining access to most of its CC skills
- inflicts a short daze that is rounded up to be equivalent to a 1 second daze when used against a breakbar. This is your only CC skill that is available after only one attunement swap
- is available as your5 skill. Be mindful of your positioning when casting this, as it will move you approximately 300 units away from your target.
- is available as your4 skill.
- is available as your Air/Earth 3 skill.
- in Lightning Hammer.