Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A power DPS build for Weaver. This is a fast paced DPS build that swaps between attunements for Dual Attack skills while constantly resetting with.
- For a variant, see Weaver - Power DPS BttH Sword. For a staff variant with high cleave and burst damage see Weaver - Power DPS Staff.
- Healing Skills
- provides more group healing at the expense of personal healing.
- will provide the mostuptime in fights with very low pressure where you aren't pressing your heal skill.
- Utility Skills
- for large hitbox bosses.
- for small hitbox bosses, or if you have trouble using Lightning Hammer correctly.
- in fractals or Keep Construct where you can consistently break defiance bars.
- or slaying sigils if applicable.
- inflicts a short daze that is rounded up to be equivalent to a 1 second daze when used against a breakbar.
- is available as your5 skill. Be mindful of your positioning when casting this, as it will move you approximately 300 units away from your target.
- is available as your4 skill.
- is available as your Air/Earth 3 skill.